What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Amos Roberts kick this week?

*Sandy*

First Grade
You having trouble typing there Predator?

It's not that sort of assistance I am looking for Artie.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yeah getting a bit confusing here!

Amos will more than likely be taking the conversion kicks on Friday night. Thank god we have someone else doing the general kicking in play! :mrgreen: I wonder what words of wisdom Artie will bringing here soon? I wonder if he has the stats on Benny Rogers? ;-) Me thinks not! :D

choc_soldier

Coach
Roberts was getting some 55-60 metre kicks on the fly last week from line drop outs... I think we have found the man there. He will also be our goalkicker.

As for general play, I'd imagine it'll be Russell, Priddis, Rogers and Roberts (perhaps in that order).

Craig

Juniors
Well he never seemed to take on Manly's line or his grubbers were too deep and thus went out in goal.

He tried hard, but is no half back.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Big Artie said:
PREDATOR said:
why dont u go and fcku yourself..loser!! :lol:
I would If I had 2 D**KS like you

I would like to point out a couple of things here to ALL posters in the Panther section.

1st Big Artie is wearing the Red, White and Blue colours. So far to my knowledge he has not abused anyone outright. He may be offensive because he is wearing different colours but that does not give us the right to abuse. It is OK to banter and you can banter without being abusive. We have to remember this is a Rugby League Forum with every clubs badge on it. I'm sure plenty of us go and post in other sections either to ask questions or banter about up and coming games. There is a place here on this forum where if you are into abusing each other it is tolerated to an extent.

If anyone came in here an openly abused any panther supporter or player or the team in general, I will be the first to do something about it - that's a promise. But as a moderator, and since I have been given this job, I must be consistant. So please do not abuse back and either just report it or wait for one of us to see it and we will act on it.

The other point I want to make is the word filter. It is put in place for a reason - read the member guidelines and find out what can happen if you choose to ignore it. As a moderator there needs to be consistancy and I am ready to pounce on any forum member who continously chooses to ignore this rule because I find it annoying, irritating and quite frankly I don't want to read it.

So this is a plea to you all to make my job easier to nail those few irritating pests that often abuse the rules regularly on LU. ;-)

Now we just need those irritating pests to have the guts to come in... :D

Big Artie

Juniors
Big artie does not need 2 be offensive, he is just naturally gifted 2 when it cums 2 footy knowledge and the truth hurts sum of the pups on this site. :mrgreen:

Latest posts