What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Cameron Smith play one season too long?

Will Cameron Smith play one season too long?

• Total voters

lazza

Juniors
Haters gonna hate, Imagine if you were this good!

For 100 years, the only dangerous tackles were spear and high tackles. In the last decade he's been part of the club that's spawned a new era of dangerous tackles such as the grapple, chicken wing, cannon ball, wingnut, wishbone, crusher etc. Coincidence? More names for tackles than KFC chicken pieces. Add these to the list of achievements.

Perth Red

Post Whore
For 100 years, the only dangerous tackles were spear and high tackles. In the last decade he's been part of the club that's spawned a new era of dangerous tackles such as the grapple, chicken wing, cannon ball, wingnut, wishbone, crusher etc. Coincidence? More names for tackles than KFC chicken pieces. Add these to the list of achievements.

bless

blue bags

First Grade
Just when you think there is nothing left for the goat to achieve, he is now pssing kent off by not making his announcement, I hope he doesn’t say anything for a few more weeks to see kent lose it some more lol.
could go on till January , like last time

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Just when you think there is nothing left for the goat to achieve, he is now pssing kent off by not making his announcement, I hope he doesn’t say anything for a few more weeks to see kent lose it some more lol.

Kent living up to his name by calling Cam Smith 'grandpa doing his knitting' like playing 17 seasons in one of the toughest competitions in the world is nothing to be lauded. f**k he's a moron, old Paul. And unfortunately the only one around to rebut was old wine face Rothfield, who fires off a horrendous analogy in Shane Warne and Allan Border.

Kent is right in his point, however, that the game is bigger than Cam Smith and the future of the Storm is bigger than him. If they lose Smith and Grant so he can play one more year, that's a poor result for them. Cam's ego does seem to be gigantic, so we'll see how he handles that.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Kent living up to his name by calling Cam Smith 'grandpa doing his knitting' like playing 17 seasons in one of the toughest competitions in the world is nothing to be lauded. f**k he's a moron, old Paul. And unfortunately the only one around to rebut was old wine face Rothfield, who fires off a horrendous analogy in Shane Warne and Allan Border.

Kent is right in his point, however, that the game is bigger than Cam Smith and the future of the Storm is bigger than him. If they lose Smith and Grant so he can play one more year, that's a poor result for them. Cam's ego does seem to be gigantic, so we'll see how he handles that.

not if he leads Storm to another another premiership next year it’s not! We’ll decide which of smith or grant is his successor and keep the one that gets anointed regardless of what cam does.

moffla

Bench
I just love how hack journos think they're entitled to know what he's doing.

For all this talk about being selfish and not thinking about the club, I'm hearing very little complaints from Storm, B. Smith and Harry Grant, and no real substantial evidence to suggest anyone is actually upset with the timing. It's almost as though Kent, Hooper and Weidler are trying to create a soap opera out of nothing...

Perth Red

Post Whore

For all this talk about being selfish and not thinking about the club, I'm hearing very little complaints from Storm, B. Smith and Harry Grant, and no real substantial evidence to suggest anyone is actually upset with the timing. It's almost as though Kent, Hooper and Weidler are trying to create a soap opera out of nothing...

You know your Tv shows gone to sht when Rothfield is the voice of reason on it!

hrundi99

First Grade

That's their job and the code thrives on it.

Munky

Coach
Cam probably has more games left in his career than the other Smith and Grant.

It is them blocking Cam.

I honestly reckon this might be the case in regard to B Smith's long term level of play.

He plays as hard as a young Keiran Foran and his effectiveness might go the same way.

shear_joy9

Coach
Cam milking this out like nothing else. I'm waiting for the two hour live special when he announces his intentions.

cam.png

Last edited: