What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Dogs make the 8?

footy75

Bench
Will dogs make the 8?????

When they get Kasiano and Graham back they should improve significantly. But will it be too late?

cv8z

Juniors
It's not too late to make the 8 if you're great but in this case it's not their fate

Jono078

Referee
They'll have to win about 12 out of their next 18 games to make it. Definitely do-able. Although I think they'll just miss out.

There's still something with Barba, he's not happy/focused, their gameplan has been busted and they're gonna pay for turning their forwards into a bunch of big slow halfbacks who refuse to carry the ball forward.

innsaneink

Referee
They have a somewhat decent draw finishing up the season, if they get their act together top 8 isnt out of the question.
Barba is no where near where he was last year....I'd be asking for my money back from that rehab if I were G'burg

natheel

Coach
They have a somewhat decent draw finishing up the season, if they get their act together top 8 isnt out of the question.
Barba is no where near where he was last year....I'd be asking for my money back from that rehab if I were G'burg

I honestly think they pulled him out too early

POPEYE

Coach
Last year they lost 4 out 5 when their playing stocks were low because of injury and with the help of little Origin duties won the Shield

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Hard to tell. James Graham might help them chew their way out of this mess. He'll definitely add some bite to their pack. He may also help them nibble their way to have two bites of the cherry.

betcats

Referee
Re Barba, he may never have another season like 2012. He is quality no doubt but that was ridiculous. Hayne has come close to 09 form for a decent period of time since. Please note dogs wanker fans, i said he "may" never, bot that be definately wont.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Well they're only two wins out of the 8. Although effectively 3 given their abysmal +/-.

But there's still a long, long way to go. A 3 game win streak and they'll probably be 7th or 8th.

So yes of course they can still make the 8. They look like Dogshit though so im not sure they can turn it around to the degree they'll have to.