What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Hopoate

drago brelli

Bench
What a player! Someone at Manly please talk this guy out of going on this silly superstitious Mormon nonsense. Peter Peters, where are you? This young man could be lost to the game.

SupermanV2

Juniors
You wish Avenger. If the kid is too good to turn his back on his religion, there's no way he's turning his back on his home town and club. Have you ever met the guy? Manly is his life and he'd stick with us unless and only if Parra has a ridiculous amount of money to throw at him, and if so, good luck to him.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
The lad has chosen to frollick around a third world country handing out bibles, over hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Money doesn't matter to him.

Parra could throw an apartment block on the seedy Parramatta river at Will and he still wouldn't take it.

winnyason

Juniors
yeah what ever inbred parra f**ks, watch this space hayne to be dropped for jennings.
And yeah watch manly give you guys a hiding on monday, brain dead parra fans.
at least drago belli does not go on with the shit.

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member
So I assume Oldfield will come in? Any news on how long Robertson is out for?

And yes all fantasy football related :)

Thanks heaps

Avenger

Immortal
yeah what ever inbred parra f**ks, watch this space hayne to be dropped for jennings.
And yeah watch manly give you guys a hiding on monday, brain dead parra fans.
at least drago belli does not go on with the shit.

Lucky you edited that post Braniac.

Yeah mate!!!!!

timtomnable.jpg

Delboy

First Grade
Winnyason, your usual nice constructive post.

Probably will stay, but, Avenger has reason to suggest a different outcome, as your girlfriend tells you, don't go off too early

winnyason

Juniors
Winnyason, your usual nice constructive post.

Probably will stay, but, Avenger has reason to suggest a different outcome, as your girlfriend tells you, don't go off too early

Sorry i took a while to edit, i could not get the vision of you in your old james hardie parra jumper whacking over the 1986 win out of my head. the thing is people have camera's on there phone these days your mum who is nothing but a 2 bit whore, sent the photo to you mates on this forum now everyone knows your nothing but a tosser, you will go blind what example is that for the children.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
My missus is a Mormon and I keep reminding her that they made a mistake by retaining the second "M" in the name.

Its sad to see young Hoppa succumb to something that is officially a cult, not a religion. A waste of talent for the next two years and will be sadly missed by the Sea Eagles and the NSW Origin team based on his debut performance.