What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Kennedy

Ozzi_78

First Grade
The problem is Fitz won’t f**k over any of these guys. We are stuck with the same 1-7 years to come. Stonestreet won’t get a look unless injuries. It’s a shark thang

Chimp

Bench
If you’re looking at our team and thinking Will Kennedy is the biggest issue we need to fix, you’re off your nut! Equally so with our wingers - yes, Katoa has had the dropsies recently and has had a couple of poor games, but he is elite - I’m not convinced he isn’t our best winger, and there aren’t many out there I’d swap him for.

shaggs

Coach
Left field and I am ready for the backlash, but despite his obvious lack of experience and defensive misreads (which would have improved) does anyone think Lachie Miller would have been a better fit to 2024 sharks?

Metres/metres/metres and a power game from the back five. Heaps less finesse than the 2022 sharks where a silky pass was needed every second play.

Chimp

Bench
Left field and I am ready for the backlash, but despite his obvious lack of experience and defensive misreads (which would have improved) does anyone think Lachie Miller would have been a better fit to 2024 sharks?

Metres/metres/metres and a power game from the back five. Heaps less finesse than the 2022 sharks where a silky pass was needed every second play.
Nope….. he’s not even been rocks and diamonds in super league, more rocks and sometimes a bit of a shiny rock, but far from a diamond.
He’s still a complete headless chicken - absolutely ruins any structure to the play and sets.

Craigshark

First Grade
If you’re looking at our team and thinking Will Kennedy is the biggest issue we need to fix, you’re off your nut! Equally so with our wingers - yes, Katoa has had the dropsies recently and has had a couple of poor games, but he is elite - I’m not convinced he isn’t our best winger, and there aren’t many out there I’d swap him for.

the same argument could be made, if you don’t think Kennedy is an issue at all or at least something we should be looking to upgrade.. I get there are other problems, but you can’t discount him being one of them.

SadShark

Bench
Kennedy is like rocking up to Meat and Wine Co., ordering the New Yorker (done medium) and being fed a Cauliflower steak. Yes it’s food. Yes you can eat it but it’s just not what I ordered FFS.

bluefox68

Staff member
Dare say if Atkinson has a blinder on the wing, safe under the high ball and shit loads of energy retuning the ball will put a bit more pressure on Kennedy.
I don’t mind the idea of DA at fullback…

I just can’t see Fitzy doing it…

DJDL

Bench
WK, for all his shortcomings, is still leaps and bounds ahead of DA.
DA should be kept in a glass cabinet with a sign saying “In case of emergency break glass”

Eion

First Grade

Nah, if there’s a problem with bubba, it’s that he’s not elite. He’s still a good player. The best Lachie can be, respectfully, is a good player.
Bubba only gets replaced if we bring in a gun or when we make a play for the future.

chewsta

First Grade
I just want a fullback who is always trailing the ball carrier up the middle! Barba/Campbell/Slater/Bowen etc they were just always there, threatening.

Reactions: PJ

carinashark

First Grade
I would love a lock that could bend the line and a fullback that ,one on one can nail the ball carrier. Like Wombat , a play you may remember. Not ours though.

SharkShocked

Bench
I just want a fullback who is always trailing the ball carrier up the middle! Barba/Campbell/Slater/Bowen etc they were just always there, threatening.

To go a little further, i'd love ANY player in our team to trail a ball carrier and be ready for an offload.

That's why i couldn't give a f**k how many times Brailey doesn't run - no one goes with him when he does anyway.

Eion

First Grade
To go a little further, i'd love ANY player in our team to trail a ball carrier and be ready for an offload.

That's why i couldn't give a f**k how many times Brailey doesn't run - no one goes with him when he does anyway.
They don’t need to, if he does one of his max 3 runs, he stops before the line and passes it off anyway.
(I’m being a bitch, he has been better this year, but he has been off like a few others this past month)

Latest posts