What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Mathews

Phil9496

Juniors
Off Contract 2015: Keep Lose Cutters

Leeson Ah Mau,
Fraser Alcock,
Mike Cooper,
Ben Creagh,
Shannon Crook,
Craig Garvey,
Yaw Kiti Glymin,
Nathan Green,
Beau Henry,
Justin Hunt,
Kris Keating,
Heath L'Estrange,
Jake Marketo,
Peter Mata'utia,
Will Matthews,
Eto Nabuli,
Jason Nightingale,
Rulon Nutira,
George Rose,
Shannon Wakeman

You can?t keem them all!

We need to continuously refresh our squad in the hope of discovering some talented playere. Packer to come in and a replacement for Merrin if you goes to the Panthers.
I can understand your keep and lose quotes. But just Cutters, makes no sense. These boys are here to play football. I'm sure they all want to play 1st grade so just Cutters quote is ridiculous.

possm

Coach
I can understand your keep and lose quotes. But just Cutters, makes no sense. These boys are here to play football. I'm sure they all want to play 1st grade so just Cutters quote is ridiculous.

To be contracted by the Cutters because we have a salary cap and a limited number of spots at NRL level.

Cutters players that is contracted to the Cutters can't play for the Dragons anyway unless they are dual registered.

This refreshing the squad how exactly when its well known the salary cap is already stretched and the Dragons refuse to field a stand alone second grade team as they have no finances to do so..

denis preston

First Grade
What comes out about the Price years gets more damming of the people that extended his stay.Another example of his incompetence is keeping Matthews to rot with the cutters. I know a ex cutters player and he said they could all see that Matthews was a class above that level.

st.phil

Bench
Price was so bad - never seen worse...still cannot understand how it went on for as long as it did

Latest posts