What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will raiders win 2004 nrl competition?

knights04

Bench
2003 might have been the raiders yr with Monaghan still there but they could make the 8 again.

The_Ben

Juniors
Dmac said:
To make those claims shows that you have an IQ of about 5.

Actually 6 judging by my last psych test. I've been told, if I make it to 10, I will be let out of my cage and allowed 20 mins each day for a walk around the ground of the mental home.

They were probably the second best team last year (behind the panthers)

I didn't realise they played in the Grand Final? Oh that's right, they didn't. Roosters were second best last year, the records show it.

Some people are dellusional about how good the knights are.

I didn't say anything about how good the knights are. The question was asked, will the Raiders win the premiership this year. Yout got an answer from me that didn't even mention how good the knights are. Re: Dellusional indeed, I'm led to believe that that's the area I need to improve on before I can make it to 10 IQ points.

Latest posts