What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Ricky STUART last the season

Madsharkie

First Grade
Sticky at his best. Suck shit. I just feel sorry for the latest club he's dragging down.
We should send him to coach in Super League as a kind of under cover agent to pull down the poms!

Vin Fizz

Bench
Dunno what it is about Stick. I saw a piece on the footy show last year showing him in the Parra sheds. His speech even at half time when they were losing was all about positive reinforcement. This is what we are doing well, just need to do these things a little better kinda thing. Contrast that to the expectorant laden tirade that Bellyache gives every and any Curtis and I reckon there's the difference. One team thinks they are almost there (when they aren't even in the same league) and with just a bit more of something will win while the other is very clear regarding the highest expectations. Stick is still too much of a team mate.

Inferno

Coach
Not sure where you get that from. Furner is the only coach to ever get the sack from Canberra.

Perhaps he was referring to terminations beyond the coaching ranks.

Goodwin, Irwin, Carney, Fergo, they were all sacked from Canberra weren't they?

Since 73

First Grade
If you have a promising club with some special players who like to play off the top of their heads...

If you have some good lower graders who are showing promise and are ready to take the next step into first grade....

If you have a talented array of juniors who require clever developing....

If you have a halfback who has game and doesn't respond to, nor need, complicated game plans...

If you have a team that can rack up scores....

If you want to kibosh all of the above and send your season down the shitter....

Put Ricky Stuart in charge.

Last edited: