What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Steven Bell return?

Kingytek

Juniors
Does Steven Bell still play for melbourne storm?
If so, when is he playing again? and where has he been?

Steve unfortunately suffered a stress fracture of the foot during the offseason. He is expected to be fit to play in a couple of weeks

Anonymous

Juniors
I can't see him playing on Sunday, but with him doing the fitness test regardless of the result, its good to see he will be back sooner rather than later.

Surandy

Bench
I wouldn't be the least surprised if Bellamy slotted him into the starting line up at the last minute. That bloody coach loves springing surprises.

:D 8) :D

Surandy

Bench
I wouldn't be the least surprised if Bellamy slotted him into the starting line up at the last minute. That bloody coach loves springing surprises.

:D 8) :D

Stormwarning[c]

Juniors
steaming stormer said:
Steve unfortunately suffered a stress fracture of the foot during the offseason. He is expected to be fit to play in a couple of weeks

Fractured foot? I heard is was smaller than that :p :eek:

Surandy

Bench
Here's the latest, Bell will be a surprise inclusion in the centres, Matt King will move to wing replacing Dustin Cooper.

Note: this is a rumour.

Craig

Juniors
So Cooper will more then likely sit on the bench or drop straight out if this is true.

Surandy

Bench
Hopefully it was first game-itis. Bit like most of the Storm players against the Knights a couple of weeks ago.