What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will TB be updating their site?

westhull

Juniors
Well Locksley keeps putting up new movies and screenshots on a weekly basis was wondering if the offical site will be getting updated soon

I think Mario said there was going to be some new screenshots before the release so id imagine the TB site would be updated with those...there is no point in asking when though

Parra_Eels

Bench
i can't believe how many aussies are in super league teams.you need to cut down on aussies or your young kids will think why bother playing.

westhull

Juniors
I agree 100% Parra...my club HULL FC are one of the worst offenders for signing 2nd rate bloody aussies(no offence mate)

westhull

Juniors
Believe it or not we do have a lot of very talented(whitewashed the Joey's 2002) youth players in and coming in to superleague

lister

Juniors
Parra_Eels said:
i can't believe how many aussies are in super league teams.you need to cut down on aussies or your young kids will think why bother playing.

The overseas quota is being cut down to 4 for the next season coming up and then 3 the season after.

My team Warrington have a lot of talented youngsters, some who are already playing in the first team (Dean Gaskell, Mark Gleeson, Paul Wood, Paul Noone etc.) and then some who will be coming through over the next few years from the U16, U18, and U21 sides.

TripleM

Juniors
westhull said:
Well Locksley keeps putting up new movies and screenshots on a weekly basis was wondering if the offical site will be getting updated soon

Last word I got from Locksley was he has more movies but has been asked not to put them up on his site.

***MH***

Bench
TripleM said:
westhull said:

Last word I got from Locksley was he has more movies but has been asked not to put them up on his site.
do u rekon he's got a public ftp account that we could view those with?

locksley

Juniors
TripleM said:
westhull said:

That's not technically correct TripleM, I wasn't asked not to put them up, I asked Mario could I put them on my site and he said he's prefer it if I didn't. So I respect his wishes.

The movies I have were for viewing in the St Helens RLFC store only. They're not for the internet. I don't know why, but there's all sorts of things to consider regarding publishers, distributors etc before movies can be posted.

Mario and the guys at Sidhe Interactive and Alternative Software have been very good to me, so I respect their wishes and will not put anything on my site that they don't want me to!

Hope you understand.