What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Telstra stadium be blue and white or blue and gold?

Parra-Fan

Juniors
Hallatia said:
so you are going to be the at 3:30 gor the lower grades? I am a Muslim Parra supporter too:D and iftar at 5:47 makes it difficult manouvre what to do as the game starts at 7:30 and we have lower grade games on before and if I am going to go for one I will go for all, you have to pray and eat and whatnot and I have been advised to just watch from home. If I go I will be likely to be going with bulldogs supporters:lol:

where I live is in Bulldogs territory but not exactly close to Telstra stadium and a lot of the Muslims I know (both parra and dogs supporters) just will not go because of the inconvenience

mmm i will most likely iftar then leave because i live in a bulldogs supporters area to lol i live in punhcbowl but its not far from my house maximum 20 minutes but then again theres gonna be traffic so it might take a little longer umm if we leave at 6.15 wee will still get their before 7.30 100%

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
"sticks and stone will breaks my bones
but names will never hurt me"

or if you're holic, "whips and chains excite me"

eelaholic

First Grade
Gold it up guys!! We need to be seen and heard and show our boys we're behind them all the way!!

ouwet

Bench
This Saturday’s semi final between the Bulldogs and the Eels at Telstra Stadium is sudden death and we need all of you to turn it into a Bulldogs home game.

We need all of you to be our 18th Player... to give us the edge.

So the call is out for a sea of blue-and-white. Wear all your Bulldogs gear. Bring a Bulldogs flag. Wear a Bulldogs hat.

Cheer loud and spur us on.

See you at the game.

Sonny Bill Williams

Latest posts