What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will they ever stop whinging?

Amadaca

Juniors
shut you down from what? you do it to yourself with your endless threads full of stupid ideas and discussions

your innocence? you're guilty of being a f**kwit

your earnestness? if you're being serious then you've proven to me and the world how f**king stupid you truly are, if you actually believe in half the shit I have seen you post

your awesomeness? what are you 10?

above anything else I find it funny you're a Roosters fan and you turn up posting only when the Roosters are doing well, if that's not a bandwagon fan I haven't seen one :lol:

then you have the audacity to dig the boot into other fans who support clubs who aren't doing so well, oh my god you're the kind of guy who deserves to get hit by a reversing truck

Now even you don't seem sure if I'm on the level or a troll.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Anyway Blaz, seeing deadshit is too thick too realise that I'm taking the piss out of him and continues to troll your thread I agree that the GI thing is a waste of time and stupidity.

The bird has flown, the horse has bolted, elvis has left the building.

blaza88z

Coach
Anyway Blaz, seeing deadshit is too thick too realise that I'm taking the piss out of him and continues to troll your thread I agree that the GI thing is a waste of time and stupidity.

Hope it goes better then Wazn :lol:

I am looking forward to tomorrow nights game, I just found the article ordinary when the author was basically saying without GI QLD wouldn't of won the last 7 series, in fact he went to the extent of saying that NSW would of won more then QLD have of the last 7 series :crazy:

Amadaca

Juniors

:lol:

Every thread I create or even so much as post in, you cry a river & weep an ocean while banging your balled fists against the keyboard. My presence goads & tortures you like a dog being poked by a child with a stick whilst tethered. Shall I quote the proof?

Taking the piss? You sure are now --- if you weren't such a drain on humanity, Id be concerned about the aneurism you seem certain to have every time I bust out a thread.

blaza88z

Coach

Every thread I create or even so much as post in, you cry a river & weep an ocean while banging your balled fists against the keyboard. My presence goads & tortures you like a dog being poked by a child with a stick whilst tethered.

Taking the piss? You sure are now --- if you weren't such a drain on humanity, Id be concerned about tge aneurism you seem certain to have every time I bust out a thread.

What?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Every thread I create or even so much as post in, you cry a river & weep an ocean while banging your balled fists against the keyboard. My presence goads & tortures you like a dog being poked by a child with a stick whilst tethered. Shall I quote the proof?

Taking the piss? You sure are now --- if you weren't such a drain on humanity, Id be concerned about the aneurism you seem certain to have every time I bust out a thread.

Keep believing that Nicky if it stops you from necking yourself. :lol:

Amadaca

Juniors
Hope it goes better then Wazn :lol:

I am looking forward to tomorrow nights game, I just found the article ordinary when the author was basically saying without GI QLD wouldn't of won the last 7 series, in fact he went to the extent of saying that NSW would of won more then QLD have of the last 7 series :crazy:

Queenslanders :lol:

blaza88z

Coach
Queenslanders :lol:

you obviously aren't good at this reading thing, I can interpret

QLD have won 7 in a row

The author is saying that if GI was playing FOR NSW, out of the last 7 series NSW would have won MORE then QLD would have if GI was not playing for QLD

if you understand what I have said then give yourself a pat on the back otherwise I don't possibly understand what you could be laughing at

blaza88z

Coach
no, it's code for "I have a full time job and I have to be up at 6am"

you'll understand one day

Amadaca

Juniors
The article's idea is stupid, that's true.

However, we really don't have any reason to stop whinging, & QLDers really don't have any right to claim we shouldn't feel aggrieved.

Amadaca

Juniors
Top thread 10/10

It was my goal to bog it down. I'm sick of QLDers telling us to, "get over," the Inglis thing. How easy from their position.

I didn't want this thread to take off with QLDers carrying on because, frankly, it doesn't deserve it.

I wonder if you knew what I was doing.

blaza88z

Coach
computer-facepalm.gif

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It was my goal to bog it down. I'm sick of QLDers telling us to, "get over," the Inglis thing. How easy from their position.

I didn't want this thread to take off with QLDers carrying on because, frankly, it doesn't deserve it.

I wonder if you knew what I was doing.

Trolling. Again. f**k this dopey self confessing troll off.

Latest posts