What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will tonight be all too much?

lingard

Coach
I can see where you are coming from.... I have the same doubts. One pleasing aspect is that we didn't play that well and still beat the Tigers.

Other player will have to step up and carry the load from Jarryd. Thank goodness Mateo is back, he might just give us a that extra boom boom pow....

I just hope he doesn't give us a couple of 'boom boom' pow loose off-loads that lose the game!

lingard

Coach
Parra by plenty i think.Penrith only beat up a depleted souths last week and were given a lesson by the broncs before that.(wasnt it a 40 nil second half?)

I totally agree with you Raudonikis - in theory. We should destroy them. But how come I'm as nervous as a little panther on a hot tin roof?

bartman

Immortal
Well having expected a tight game that could go either way... I was VERY pleasantly surprised.

:clap: :clap:

Latest posts