What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will we see another premiership in our lifetime?

Can't see it happening again but anything is possible. I'd given up on ever seeing a premiership by the time 2005 had rolled around.

A lot needs to change for us to be a consistent performer making the top 4 year on year. A hell of a lot. I can't see this happening. If we were to win another I think it more likely be a one off title rather than continued success.

Clarkent

Juniors
Thought I'd jump on here because it's a tigers forum. I haven't seen much of Matamua. How was he this season? Obviously I'm asking because he just got named in the samoan team today

Vic Mackey

Referee
Thought I'd jump on here because it's a tigers forum. I haven't seen much of Matamua. How was he this season? Obviously I'm asking because he just got named in the samoan team today

Im a massive fan, I think he’s the best wests Junior we’ve had since Tedesco. Talented ball playing lock. We’ve messed around with him in first grade playing him in small minutes and trying him at edge forward/hooker, neither of which work. He should be our starting 13 next year. I’m ecstatic to see him in the squad , will be amazing for his development. Ben Gardner would know how good he is from his time with us.

Clarkent

Juniors
Im a massive fan, I think he’s the best wests Junior we’ve had since Tedesco. Talented ball playing lock. We’ve messed around with him in first grade playing him in small minutes and trying him at edge forward/hooker, neither of which work. He should be our starting 13 next year. I’m ecstatic to see him in the squad , will be amazing for his development. Ben Gardner would know how good he is from his time with us.
Cheers mate sounds like a awesome player. He'll definitely get a lot of confidence being around the panthers boys and a lot of young up and coming stars in the team.

Nutz

Bench
Cheers mate sounds like a awesome player. He'll definitely get a lot of confidence being around the panthers boys and a lot of young up and coming stars in the team.
He would have got more game time this year but we recruited some more experienced forwards as well as Pole was preferred. (not that this helped us avoid the spoon)
Mata is still a baby cutting teeth and still learning. As Vic said, he's a talented player and won't disappoint you with effort.

Vic Mackey

Referee

Only 20 and far from the finished product. He passes a lot and often short balls right at the line which don’t always come off. Makes a lot of mistakes which is expected with how he plays however it’s important he doesn’t go into his shell as it’s what will make him a very good player.

The clubs had him in their plans for a long time. Apparently great attitude, doesn’t drink and does an insane amount of extras at training. Really hope he gets a game for you guys.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Not sure if it would ever work, but god we need a relegation system. All this talk of adding teams when first grade is crowded enough already. I've got plenty of mates who follow EPL and they are happy with their team just being in the Premier League because it's not guaranteed. 3 teams are relegated every year.

I'd actually love to see Tigers relegated and watch us claw our way back into NRL. We would be a better team for it

Latest posts