What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will we stay in second spot, Cowpat-Dragqueens *spolier*

hybrideel

Bench
yeah either way we can't be upset with the way we are going. 18-4. if the dragons win by more than 17 then we will have the 3rd best for and against. not bad considering the couple of woeful floggings that we copped

Hurriflatch

Referee
Still a long time to go

This is the 1st time ever that the Cowboys have had a major involvement in the Origin and it's taking it's effect

but as I type Marteene goes over

22-4

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I actually think the Dragons are a real threat to the top 3

We'll find out in about 3 weeks time

i am a little worried about what might happen if sometime in the next few weeks we end up on top of the ladder and then go out trying to win every week by 30 to keep the top spot

Stagger eel

Staff member
The EELiminator said:
i am a little worried about what might happen if sometime in the next few weeks we end up on top of the ladder and then go out trying to win every week by 30 to keep the top spot

easy solution, just worry about this weekend. Warriors will be very tough.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the Bronocs normally drop a few games during Origin, but this time they have an easy run, plus a bye, so I can't see us catching them atm

Latest posts