What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will we win another game?

Billythekid

First Grade
You have to dump Mckinnon. He is without doubt the worst player in the comp right now. It's amazing just how much impact he has on the game.

Besides that you need to do something about the turn style that is Lui. As long as he is on the field the opposition look like scoring every set.

Fix those 2 problems and all of a sudden things look a whole lot different.

Also maybe if half the team weren't worried about their future that might help too.

Billythekid

First Grade
Oh and Ryan in the second row? F*cking lol at that supercoach move.

There are just a few things really stuffing you guys round and they are obvious to all except Sheens.

Tigerm

First Grade
Oh and Ryan in the second row? F*cking lol at that supercoach move.

There are just a few things really stuffing you guys round and they are obvious to all except Sheens.
Thanks Billy, now go back to the Titans forum & fix there issues, you got us covered:roll:

Billythekid

First Grade
Thanks Billy, now go back to the Titans forum & fix there issues, you got us covered:roll:

First of all, what the f*ck are you talking about i don't post on the titans board. Second of all if you disagree with what i'm saying you can always so why otherwise you just come off like a sore loser.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
First of all, what the f*ck are you talking about i don't post on the titans board. Second of all if you disagree with what i'm saying you can always so why otherwise you just come off like a sore loser.

he was being nice to you, you f**kwit (I assume anyway. thats what he just told me he was being to me)

Don't hold it against the germ that he's a half witt.

Vic Mackey

Referee
probably not

to be honest id rather us crash and burn out spectacularly then scrape into 9th or some shit. then at least the media might start asking some questions