What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will you be at the Penrith/Warriors game next Sunday?

So will you be there?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Problemo

• Absolutely!

• No, im a loser

• Definitely

• Is the pope a pole?

• This game will have great atmosphere, for sure!

• Total voters

Alan Shore

First Grade
ball boy said:
i will be at the game only because i want 2 see the reggies play

Good to see some passion for the PL boys!

I should be there, I've got the air tickets, so see you there! Should be a cracker of a game.

Mango

Juniors
Moffo.
Please explain why thg most popular choice by far requires u to call yourself a loser. Are u so out of touch with the regular league supporter.
MANGO.

half

Coach
Mango said:
Moffo.
Please explain why thg most popular choice by far requires u to call yourself a loser. Are u so out of touch with the regular league supporter.
MANGO.
you're using a forum on the internet to share your opinion with other internet users of the world

in the eyes of most, this actually makes you a loser

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I won't be there but let's hope for a GF replay!!

Go those Warriors!!

Let's also hope for a big another big kiwi contingent there...and also let's hope Eric Watson buy's 20,000 tickets this time!! :D

SP

Bench
Penrith v Cantebury GF. that would be good game, and something that no one would of expected, just like the 1999 GF

brook

First Grade
I would kill to be there but can't :(

should be a fantastic game though - the panthers and the warriors both play a great brand of footy

go the warriors!!!

sydraider

First Grade
Ill be there also to cheer on the raiders in reggies and ummmm the panthers in the big one ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
Moffo.
Please explain why the most popular choice by far requires u to call yourself a loser. Are u so out of touch with the regular league supporter.
MANGO.

I share Moffo's concern that the "regular league supporter" such as yourself, is a lazy apathetic slob with no real interest in the game.

Latest posts