What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will you support Souths this weekend?

_Johnsy

Referee
I dont see why so many people hate Souths.
They are a good honest traditional club with loyal supporters, who have in the past 15 had to put up with more dissapointment than any other team. They have never been good. Why hate a team who year after year has been in the bottom (last year excluded).

Theres a hell of a lot more worse teams out there to hate, ie - the roosters, who have one bad year and start pulling 5000 crowds.

I know this is a difficult concept, it is called a traditional rival.

They are a good honest traditional club with loyal supporters, who have in the past 15 had to put up with more dissapointment than any other team. They have never been good. Why hate a team who year after year has been in the bottom (last year excluded).

Theres a hell of a lot more worse teams out there to hate, ie - the roosters, who have one bad year and start pulling 5000 crowds.

do you see any irony in that post talking about souths never being any good and you being a sharks fan?
:lol:

salivor

First Grade
Hope Souths put 50 on them, there's a potential top 4 spot riding on it for the Broncos.

adamkungl

Immortal

as far as i can tell sharks are in the 3rd and still pull sh*thouse crowds. Go have a circlejerk over bird you mong....Oh wait....:lol:

Latest posts