What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

William Hopoate

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Any of you see his debut yesterday ???

What a talent !! Had a huge game for a 16 year old making his debut at this level

gong_eagle

First Grade
Still very young but he showed a real lot of promise by setting up a couple of tries and scoring 1
also got players player award from his team mates as well

CGD

Juniors
He has only just made his debut? I suppose I forget his age.

I saw him play in the Origin opener in Game I this year, where he was the reason NSW won. I can't remember if he actually scored a try of his own, but he sure as hell set a lot of them up. Looked a class above.

Pumba

First Grade
Made a strong debut in the NYC. Defiantly has talent. I couldn't believe he outjumped Tagive.

Deetroy72

Juniors
Excellent debut off a dominant forward display - go forward was awesome from a big pack - allowing backs lots of space

Wests NYC didnt want it bad enuff. Cant wait for next year and look out Titans and Penrith, Manly NYC looking to finish year on a high.