What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Williamson!

Igor

Juniors
Very good.... and 2 from 2 with the boot!

The handle-bar mo works as well :)

Preniers

Juniors
Very good actually, I was at the game and his goal kicking was superb, the reason he hasn't bee kicking, because on percentages Andrea Walker has he 2nd highest in the comp!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Willo played really well at no.6

he isn't a real creative player but his defence was awesome as per usual, and in attack he just distributed the ball to the backs and let mona's do the creative stuff.

Well played willow!

Blunty

Juniors
Walker shouldn'y be in the side, either should Dunley. Neither can tackle, and Williamson at 5/8 improved our defense 100 fold. We didn't lose anything in attack because Monaghan is all class.

Willo for 5/8 in '05!

CC_Eagle

First Grade
I love both Walks and Dunners but god damn they need to learn how to tackle!
I can't recall Walks being a turnstile pre-union? I think its just he is still playing with the union mindset of tackling. Tackle the player higher and try and position him to your favour on the ground. Where as league is just (traditionally) go low and who cares how he lands. If Walker doesn't fix his defence up I can seriously see him being a PL'er next year. Likewise with Dunley, especially now we have so much forward/backrow depth.

Stevo :arrow:

chileman

Coach
Jordovski said:
Imagine if we'd used Willo instead of Mullane this year.... we'd be in the 8! :|
Exactly what I said about 8 rounds ago....the day Parra flogged us I was screaming for it......with due respect of course :lol:

Manly were unfaultable while he played at 5/8th! For mine, Walker had a very substandard game in defence and has dropped in intensity over the last 5 or 6 weeks! I think Willo deserves another start for sure!

chileman

Coach
I sometimes think Walker tries to hard, the very fact Monas is the first to kick a Forty-Twenty for us all season when we were expecting Walker to be popping them from all corners of our 40 but he often kicked them out on the full.....I've always rated Willows kicking highly but Ben Walker stepped in to do the job originally and now Walker....I reckon Willow is a better kicker than Hicks just quietly!!

Latest posts