What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie Isa in NYC

tezzah1

Juniors
Interesting to see Willie Isa playing NYC as a wing this weekend?

Funny to see also in his profile that his date of birth is Date of Birth: 1 January, 1989 making him eligible to play 20s grade by a day! lol

Noa

First Grade
Interesting to see Willie Isa playing NYC as a wing this weekend?

Funny to see also in his profile that his date of birth is Date of Birth: 1 January, 1989 making him eligible to play 20s grade by a day! lol

Id say its to qualify him for the finals.

Kells

Juniors
lol he went from starting in the 1st team
to the central coast
now to the u20s

his form, or confidence must be low and they're trying to build it up again i guess :?

i wonder if hes in the u20s as they want to send duffie to the coast for a few games? i hope so as would be good for him to play against fully grown men in preparation for next yr with the seniors :D

Kells

Juniors
He;s playing u20s because central coast have the bye this week.

i dont think so as why would they shift his player profile from the senior team into the u20s squad just for 1 game? i reckon for the rest of the yr he will play u20s

Latest posts