What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie Mason phonecall

Knight87

Juniors
Has anyone heard the phonecall yet on the Daily Telegraph website? It was pretty clear the caller tried to bait Willie there.

Last edited:

Knight87

Juniors
http://media.dailytelegraph.com.au/multimedia/mediaplayer/index.html?id=1041

This is the link. Love it how the guy starts of speaking very casually, before he started with the tirade of abuse on Willie. Also, I love how the guy says, "Oh shut up Willie. Just shut up!" :lol: And also,

"I'll SLAP YA! Come on down! (The Price is Right style) Come down to the Shire!!"

and

"I'll tell you who I'll get? I'll get the CEO of the Bulldogs on you. They'll f-you off!":lol:

Last edited:

Knight87

Juniors
"Who are you going to get Willie? Braith (Anasta)?"

ROFL!:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, the way the caller was speaking, he was obviously trying to bait and pinch a nerve in Willie. IMO, Willie is stupid. He should've just hung up the phone, but had to show his stupidity for 3 mins

Last edited:

AILD

Bench
can someone link me to the thread that was posted yesterday about this subject?

or to the uncensored phonecall>?

AILD

Bench
i think someone posted it yesterday....could have sworn i saw it on here.

Chook Norris

First Grade
"Who are you going to get Willie? Braith (Anasta)?"

ROFL!:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, the way the caller was speaking, he was obviously trying to bait and pinch a nerve in Willie. IMO, Willie is stupid. He should've just hung up the phone, but had to show his stupidity for 3 mins

can't be bothered downloading it, can someone tell me how the convo ends? ie. how they came to hanging it up..

Dragon

Coach
Someone posted it about 1-2 months ago here and it was quickly removed by the mods. Dont know why the telecrap waited so long to 'break' this story. Must be a good time to surround the game with more sh*t i guess :?

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Someone posted it about 1-2 months ago here and it was quickly removed by the mods. Dont know why the telecrap waited so long to 'break' this story. Must be a good time to surround the game with more sh*t i guess :?

No suprise it was made by shire scum.

Latest posts