What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie Mason

Abz

Juniors
Post this picture on other forums. LOL I got it in an email.

masonfm1.gif

ibrmo01

Juniors
give the guy some credit, ive always hated the roosters and yes i am a bulldgos fan.

However our club maangement including the coach they all NEED TO GO.

I dont think we will make the top 8 this year let alone get close to winning a premiership.

They have not done anything in regards to our early exits 2 years in a row and our lack of ball ocntrol...

our whole backline is crap. our coach is crap. our management is crap. the forwards were the only thing going for us. and now they are crap cause no willie, no ogre, no assostassi???

I for one will not be attending any of the bulldgos games next year....

For a club with so much money n good players we need another 10 years before we can win a comp....

Abz

Juniors
How did we have 2 early exits 2 years in a row? 2006 we got to the prelim finals, that's not exactly and early exit.

squiddy

Juniors
New banner for round 4.

Mason = c**k

I can see it now Round 3 , Willie will strain a quad muscle or something and be injured for round 4 !

Smartman

Juniors
ibrmo01 said:
give the guy some credit, ive always hated the roosters and yes i am a bulldgos fan.

I dont think we will make the top 8 this year let alone get close to winning a premiership.

They have not done anything in regards to our early exits 2 years in a row and our lack of ball ocntrol...

our whole backline is crap. our coach is crap. our management is crap. the forwards were the only thing going for us. and now they are crap cause no willie, no ogre, no assostassi???

For a club with so much money n good players we need another 10 years before we can win a comp....

Go support the rorters.

I hate pessemistic supporters.

The dogs will be back!

Dogs Of War

Coach
ibrmo01 said:

Yet somehow we finished 5th on the table.

The club does need a cleanout, and now thats happened the Dogs can use this season to sort out what players we need and chase those, while giving a lot of the juniors a chance in FG this season. I will make sure I attend a few games to support the guys.

Latest posts