What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willy Masons Article

innsaneink

Referee
Raider_69 said:
i agree with mason
i mean you know your in trouble when you are comfortably handed your ass to you by the faiders, no less when your at full strength and the faiders had 5-6 odd players out... the tigers are in for a long long year, save only of course by how bad the faiders will go ;-)
dead.fish.ap.jpg
Pissweak...You need to try harder.

David Puddy

Juniors
I normally don't care for Willie Mason's opinion, generally because when he speaks he sounds like Chewbacca taking a sh*t - but he does elude to a point in regards to the Wests Tigers in that that the club is a scourge on the competition. Well not really but they are.

simon says

First Grade
David Puddy said:
I normally don't care for Willie Mason's opinion, generally because when he speaks he sounds like Chewbacca taking a sh*t - but he does elude to a point in regards to the Wests Tigers in that that the club is a scourge on the competition. Well not really but they are.

:lol: :lol:

Drugs are bad,ok???

David Puddy

Juniors
Your ignorance is only surpassed by your ability to survive without being erradicated for the purpose of creating a more superior society - my hat goes off to you.

David Puddy said:
Your ignorance is only surpassed by your ability to survive without being erradicated for the purpose of creating a more superior society - my hat goes off to you.

If you took your hat off, the smartest part of you would be still in it.

Willie is a good player but let's be honest, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. It's like being told that you have 3 months to live by the bloke who cleans the sh*thouses in the hospital.

Still, I reckon within 4 or 5 weeks we'll know if he was onto something, or just on something....

David Puddy

Juniors
Now I'm not one to rely on other teams misfortunes, but it would be handy if Benji could sustain a season ending injury. The bi-product would be the crushing or the assistance in crushing the Tigers and their supporters spirit would be an added bonus. Lead with the shoulder Benji

David Puddy said:
Now I'm not one to rely on other teams misfortunes, but it would be handy if Benji could sustain a season ending injury. The bi-product would be the crushing or the assistance in crushing the Tigers and their supporters spirit would be an added bonus. Lead with the shoulder Benji

Good for you mate.

And if one day, in the not too far distant future, a rather sturdy truck mounts the pavement heading towards your good self, and you, at that exact moment bend down to pick up 5 cents.... we'll be happy too.

simon says

First Grade
Everlovin' Antichrist said:
Willie is a good player but let's be honest, he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. It's like being told that you have 3 months to live by the bloke who cleans the sh*thouses in the hospital.

Still, I reckon within 4 or 5 weeks we'll know if he was onto something, or just on something....

I actually like Willie.....I admit he's no rocket scienctist,but at least he has enough ticker to speak his mind.Can't think of another player that goes even close.

Willie fires up and lets rip,much like he does on the field.

I respect that.

simon says

First Grade
Should make the next Tigers v Dogs game even more interesting,especially after the way Gibbs talked it and the Dogs walked it.