What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Win lose or draw Game 3, NSW will be keeping Freddy

Yep. The genius who is responsible for putting Nicho Hynes on the field out of position. A decision which cost NSW Game 1. Will be leading NSW again. Likely for multiple years.

Yep. The genius who is responsible for putting Damien Cook on the field out of position. A decision which cost NSW Game 2. Will be leading NSW again. Despite whatever fallout comes from a humiliating whitewash. Likely for multiple years.

Nothing has been announced, yet. I am jumping the gun.

I predict they will keep trotting-out 'Oh we are still considering our options' but NSWRL know already that Freddy will be there for the foreseeable future.

So kick your shoes off. Wriggle your toes in the grass to settle your anxiety. Dr Feelgood will massage your team to Disneyland. Keep making positive noises. Keep the Freddy's Ready mantra alive.

SBD82

Coach
Yep. The genius who is responsible for putting Nicho Hynes on the field out of position. A decision which cost NSW Game 1. Will be leading NSW again. Likely for multiple years.

Yep. The genius who is responsible for putting Damien Cook on the field out of position. A decision which cost NSW Game 2. Will be leading NSW again. Despite whatever fallout comes from a humiliating whitewash. Likely for multiple years.

Nothing has been announced, yet. I am jumping the gun.

I predict they will keep trotting-out 'Oh we are still considering our options' but NSWRL know already that Freddy will be there for the foreseeable future.

So kick your shoes off. Wriggle your toes in the grass to settle your anxiety. Dr Feelgood will massage your team to Disneyland. Keep making positive noises. Keep the Freddy's Ready mantra alive.
This aged well.

Got any other predictions for this year’s series?

Latest posts