What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Win Over saints

Borat.

Juniors
Timid Moltzen was terrible, can't catch,defends with fingers and did inability to pass ball when try was on. Should had been dropped weeks ago - our biggest unnecessary liability and replaced with Maloney/Meaney. Tigers defended well cutting off dragons favourite moves except for 1 time. Benji did a couple of bad moves running back into defence but also came up with a couple of ripper moves especially face ball to Ellis, through to hard straight running Lawrence and onto Ryan and then to Benji for well deserving great try. This effort has to be just the start if they want to proceed.

The best thing is st merge are letting Boyd go and replaacing him with Moltz...hahahahahahahahaha....

No wayne, gaz,young can hardly train, Rookie coach and moltzen ...this is their last chance a a title for some time....

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
The best thing is st merge are letting Boyd go and replaacing him with Moltz...hahahahahahahahaha....

No wayne, gaz,young can hardly train, Rookie coach and moltzen ...this is their last chance a a title for some time....

But thats next year. he's your FB and your problem this year.

Personally, I think he's soft and that holds him back. Not excited by his signing at all.

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors

You're an idiot.

Fingerbang

Bench

There is a difference between letting a player go, and a player choosing to sign with another club when his contract is up. Then again, being a Tiger's fan....you probably figure all players are let go mid contract, seeing that is all your management seem to do.

And you know for a fact that Dragon's won't have a chance for a title for some time after this year....wow. Tell us, when will the Tiger's next title chance be after this year? Are you related to bunniesman?

Fingerbang

Bench
we are on the way up you are on the way down.... simple fact ....
on the way up....how? Didn't your team finish 3rd last year? You would have to finish 1st or 2nd to be on the way up from there....not gonna happen this year, sunshine.

You were talking about next year, and future years.....please tell how you know your team is gonna be "on the way up"?

N.C.

Juniors
Which kid was that NC? Koribete the fijian.
That's who I thought I was looking at, but when I read the team sheet later that night his name was not on it...

*edit* Then I looked at it again, and there he was. The world makes sense again. Can we get this kid into the first grade team please?

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
I thought Benji's goal kicking came back to form in this game?

He has been going so well, hope he can get it right for the finals, we will need the points.

Borat.

Juniors
on the way up....how? Didn't your team finish 3rd last year? You would have to finish 1st or 2nd to be on the way up from there....not gonna happen this year, sunshine.

You were talking about next year, and future years.....please tell how you know your team is gonna be "on the way up"?

So its a given that you guys are on the way down....

We are on the way up cause we don't have Molzten and Statue from 2012 onwards

macnaz

Staff member
That's who I thought I was looking at, but when I read the team sheet later that night his name was not on it...

*edit* Then I looked at it again, and there he was. The world makes sense again. Can we get this kid into the first grade team please?
He doesnt even seem to rate a mention in our future plans for some reason ? The guys awesome, im sure i read somewhere he can play fullback as well. id love to see him in NRL

Borat.

Juniors
we are on the way up you are on the way down.... simple fact ....

your team IS ON THE WAY DOWN BIATCH

The Rosco

Bench
Oh dear, fingerbang.

Normally I sugar coat comments to saints fans, you know . . how you are all sooks.. But let's just run with it . . .

Last year, you were lucky to win. You were lucky to knock us off in the semi, and your comp win was without the best team involved.
If you had a pair, the fact you didn't beat the best would cheapen the comp win. But you are a saints fan. So you will say something moronic like " we could only beat who was there."

Secondly, you puzzingly think saints are on the way up, and we are on the way down.

There is no need to step lightly around it. The reason you are losing all these games is simple. Most have held off bringing this up . . .
You are a bunch of chokers.
Thats right, CHOKERS. And the whole rugby league community is pissing itself to see you lot go backwards, and to see the fans like you cry.
Your fans are the most arrogant, spoilt little twerps around.( Sorry, MOST of your fans . . .)
From the ultra tight jerseys, to the sign wielding dikkheads who actually went to the trouble of sourcing the materials, learning to spell all the words, paint the stupid effin thing, carry it all the way to Lose Stadium, and then actually hold up a sign that says things as incomprehensively dumbass as sweet and soward.

Choke in happiness. Cry in the stands. Have that look of a stunned mullet when you lose again.
Enjoy last year. Forget it was a tainted victory.

Why not use your whole hand, and you can have a finger gang bang ? :lol:

maitland_magpie

Juniors
Your comments above are a bit harsh The Rosco. Surely you must agree all clubs have some supporters that are total tools but there is no way you can compare Dragons supporters with Manly supporters for arrogance or Saints supporters with those moronic Parramatta supporters. And please don't get me started on those supporters that wear green and red. I am certainlly happy that the dragons are in a slump and I'm hoping it goes on for a few more weeks yet however Dragons were the best team last year, and deserved their premiership, don't right them off quite yet.

Latest posts