What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windsor 2013

murraymob

Coach
not a good night for the boys 2 point loss to the knights.Along with the loss looks like both teams had The drug testers out there.Cartwright and coote both had good games

maple_69

Bench
5/8 for Coote I'm pretty sure.
Also sounds like KOD and VTK are starting to put in some consistent good performances.

pantherpuddy

Juniors
I was hoping VTK would have been a part of the first grade team by now after dominating in NYC. Second tier cap etc aside how is he going is he still showing improvement and will push for first grade next year like I thought he would this season or will he be another player who doesn't make it or moves on to another club. We have so many backrowers next season im worried he may have already missed his chance. Sounds like Bryce may be already ahead of him. Thoughts from the people who see the wolves games ?

greynurse

Juniors
I was out there last night and Cootey looked a class above he played 5/8 and then thankfully took over from wes.at fullback.
They really should have won a terrible call by the ref with 4 minutes to go gifted Newcastle the win.Cartwright ,VTK ,Austin and Nabuli were all great.

franklin2323

Immortal
Thoughts from the people who see the wolves games ?

VTK is infront of Cartwright. Cartwright is great when we are attacking inside the 20 though doesn't do the hard stuff. VTK power & line running is just as good & something we are lacking.

Coote will be in NRL as early as this week far too good for Windsor. Team selection was strange very small team. bench was: Moseley. Austin, C.Smith (NYC prop). T.Eisenhuth (centre/backrow)

franklin2323

Immortal
So no problems with Coote's match fitness?

I have seen nothing to suggest Ivan will pick him anytime in the next fortnight atleast.

However he scored with 7 to go from a 40m support run. In the last minute was still trying to break the line. Got better as the game went on.

So no seemed fine pec injuries are good in the fact you can still run etc. Has been full training since before GC game.

kiwipete

Juniors
VTK is infront of Cartwright. Cartwright is great when we are attacking inside the 20 though doesn't do the hard stuff. VTK power & line running is just as good & something we are lacking.

Coote will be in NRL as early as this week far too good for Windsor. Team selection was strange very small team. bench was: Moseley. Austin, C.Smith (NYC prop). T.Eisenhuth (centre/backrow)

I was at the game and we really lacked much go forward in the middle until Brennan brought Anderson back into the game following the injury to Smith. He played the last 35 minutes in the middle in a really physical game. VTK was excellant too and I agree Carty hasn't been his best the last couple of weeks. We was definately robbed by the ref.

Kilkenny

Coach

I hope we stick with VTK and 2014 is his break through season. Haven't seen the Wolves for over six weeks and his first half of the season wasn't the best. Still young at should be retained.

franklin2323

Immortal
Haven't seen the Wolves for over six weeks and his first half of the season wasn't the best. Still young at should be retained.

I watch most games sometimes even when a clash with NRL. Canberra & Cowboys game made the right choice.

His issue early on was staying on the field. He would have a few games find form then get injuried. Been great the last month or som.