What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Windsor & NYC 1st

Bob

Juniors
Hi Franklin, hows Evrett Vaurasi going, I noticed he is starting at the moment, is he ready for first grade yet or to soon

Panther_Daz

Staff member
The Wolves will only get stronger in the next couple of weeks with the likes of McKendry,Burns,Gordon and Mansour returning to First Grade. Which will then drop a couple more down.

20's never really got out of 1st gear on Saturday Night. Bryce Cartwright was really good off the bench.

franklin2323

Immortal
The Wolves will only get stronger in the next couple of weeks with the likes of McKendry,Burns,Gordon and Mansour returning to First Grade. Which will then drop a couple more down.

20's never really got out of 1st gear on Saturday Night. Bryce Cartwright was really good off the bench.

Yeah Earl dropped scores 3 tries. Taumata 2. If all the dropped players respond like that we will be very strong.

Yeah the 20's blew some chances we were going right instead of to VTK, Satini. The good thing is we got the win. When our attack clicks watchout. Our defence is very strong so that will keep us in most games

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Just noticed on the Stats that big Sam Hollis made 26 hit ups. His work rate over the past few weeks has been awesome!

phillybob

Juniors
I noticed on TAB that the 20's are 5th in betting to take out the toyota cup,if i recall it went, canb tigs nz newie then pen

Latest posts