What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

windsor wolves 2010

franklin2323

Immortal
Guys try not to be too harsh on the NSW CUP competition or the Windsor Wolves. At this point all teams in the second level are still trialing players and also trying to work out what and whom they may be getting back from first grade and we all are funded by ourselves no grants from anyone.
The opening of the season on the 13th of March is all double headers and at newtown(henson park) we play the tigers and Wests play Norths. Windsor will be competitive and hard to beat as usual. The front rower Aaron Sweeny is a very tough player and will pushhard for a first grade spot.Steve Meredith also played at Newtown as did SHOEY so there will be no easy games aginst Windsor with these blokes playing. Look forward to seeing some mountain men supporters at Henson Park this season.
look on our web site for info newtownjets.com.au
henson park:D

Mate you say that yet Newtowns Website has had player profiles for over a month etc. we can't even get a sqaud confirmed

Kilkenny

Coach
I fail to understand why on PI there is little feedback or information about our NSW Cup Winsor Wolves side.

The only information in recent seasons is the announcement of the side and game day details, where and when.

Surely, the club could post a match report drafted by the manager of the team or someone connected to the Windsor Wolves. The fans have to rely on a few tid bits of information from those few fans who actually attend the games and this is not good enough. The Windsor Wolves side will be made up from a substantial number of our top 25 contracted players not selected in the NRL side. Surely it is not too much to ask of the result of our fixtures to be posted in a timely manner and accompanied by a match report. I know it won't happen I simply don't understand why. I go to most Wolves games when they don't clash with the NRL fixtures and endeavour to post the results but it shouldnt be up to me or any other fan it should be the responsibility of the club to keep the fans informed.