What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wine Mafia Day 4

DB

First Grade
I did have the cures to my poisoning, but I didn't trust KTF, so I took that to the grave with me.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Town got very unlucky on several notes.

whall, odd night killer, killing soc the even night killer.
KTF, as universal backup, took over even night killer, killed whall, and was recruited the same night.

From then on they were kinda screwed.

Parra Pride

Coach
This is the second Drew game where I've been a member of mafia, and not one of the mafia members has died.

This is also my third win in a row, and I didn't really do anything.

mickyj

Bench
I used my one time action to clear dutch even tho pretty sure he was town so people would listen.......

I blame mis for killing me.

soc123_au

Staff member
I think we can all agree this game was gayer than Libarace's dong buried in Freddie Murcury's freckle. Thanks for running it Drew, best 15 minutes ever.

soc123_au

Staff member
I have had a pretty decent run the last 30 or 40 games, bar the last 2. Can't complain really. Someone has to cop it early. Prior to that making it to night 3 unprotected was a miricle.