What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

winger from warriors

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Is this source Andrew Gee-up or what?

I dont mind these kiwis we keep getting but all this talk is getting me excited for nothing thus far:(

We could soon be the 2nd kiwi team in the NRL the way things are going(if this signing is true????) that they(the kiwis) have always wanted:)

Scorpio30

Bench
Snoop Shark said:
Is that official?

Toshio??? Sounds Japanese!

No, not official. He has just been cut from the Warriors and I see you guy's were talking about the possibility of signing a Warrior winger.

I thought it sounded Jap too!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Scorpio30 said:
No, not official. He has just been cut from the Warriors and I see you guy's were talking about the possibility of signing a Warrior winger.

I thought it sounded Jap too!

Maybe it's Wigan Warriors.

newman

First Grade
To clarify the situation. When I had a yarn with Stu at Miranda, I asked him who was gonna play winger if Simmo plays fullback. He told me that we have signed a Kiwi winger from the warriors. He gave me the name, but I cant remember who it was. It was not Latu.

He is apparently 'rated'

chili pepper

Bench
newman said:
To clarify the situation. When I had a yarn with Stu at Miranda, I asked him who was gonna play winger if Simmo plays fullback. He told me that we have signed a Kiwi winger from the warriors. He gave me the name, but I cant remember who it was. It was not Latu.

He is apparently 'rated'

Fantastic.

Rated as good as Simmo?

top_dog

Juniors
I hear young Iuu sua heading over but hes a prop who finks he can play centre/wing. but ye toshio would be the only winger i could think of.

top_dog

Juniors
I hear young Iuu sua heading over but hes a prop who finks he can play centre/wing. but yes toshio would be the only winger i could think of.

Snoop Shark said:
Is this source Andrew Gee-up or what?

I dont mind these kiwis we keep getting but all this talk is getting me excited for nothing thus far:(

We could soon be the 2nd kiwi team in the NRL the way things are going(if this signing is true????) that they(the kiwis) have always wanted:)

good idea then we can move them to wellington. ah wellington sharks

Special K

Coach
can someone post this Latu/Laiseni story?

Iu Sua, Toshio Laiseni and Teviata Latu all from the warriors... We really are becoming the 2nd NZ team!

Thomo.

First Grade
sorry K, but i'm not that skilled to scan and put it on for you.

the article had a pic of tevits. mate he has put some beef on, compared to an earlier photo of him playing a few years ago. he's got love handles like me!!:lol:

Latest posts