What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

winning ugly will be beautiful

Minh

First Grade
I'll be happy with a 1 nil win if that's ugly enough for you?
I reckon we can win in a canter if the boys fire up though.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Excellent idea
So Sowie kicks a field goal from half way on our first set and we grind out a scoreless win from there
Love it!

blacklock

Juniors
and i forgot...they have ryles. the dragons version of a trojan horse. how on earth does he play the ball with the right hand then left leg. no wonder he has so many knock ons in the play the ball.

Last edited:

TheRev

First Grade
I was thinking about this yesterday....first set of six we get....field goal:D

haha I was thinking the same thing, field goal on every set in their half :p

naa we will be ok, lets hope it doesnt come down to field-goals, because there will be an ambulance shortage for Dragons fans everywhere.

blacklock

Juniors
haha I was thinking the same thing, field goal on every set in their half :p

naa we will be ok, lets hope it doesnt come down to field-goals, because there will be an ambulance shortage for Dragons fans everywhere.
If it gets to 14-0 in our favour, i hope they play the 1999 grand final highlights in the dressing room to wake us up! I still am in shock as to how we lost that lol We will whip these roosters. Plain and simple.