What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wise Kativerata MOM, 3 Tries ITS TIME!!

Boris

Juniors
Went to the game last night - its a long way to Newcastle - much prefer Wollongong. Anyway, here I am again pushing the Wise Kativerata cause for a return to NRL. Hope my respect of this player doesn't annoy to many people.

In PL Wise Kativerata last night was explosive. He played centre - his best position as I have said before. In my opinion he should get the Man of the Match award. He scored 3 brilliant tries, set up so many great plays, defended like I have ever seen him defend and was very fast. He is our answer to the centre problem we have. I spoke briefly to an official after the game and the coaching staff have noticed his great form over the past 3 weeks - he said to me Wise is now on the verge of getting back to the NRL - maybe even next week!!!!! YIPPEEEE [-o<

Please Brian bring him back to NRL to add much needed hardness and defence in the centres

1. McKinnon
2. Peterson
3. Burt
4. Kativerata
5. Grothe

Y2Eel

First Grade
you cant give langi the ass after last nights match if grothe is still injured move burt to wing ash back to prem league and have both langi and wise in centres.. after last nights performance peterson will own a wing spot for a while....

1. McKinnon
2. Peterson
3. Langi
4. Kativerata
5. Burt if grothe is still out...

Y2Eel

First Grade
grahams done nothing wrong i'd keep him in the side based on mainly what he did last night... but Kativerata has been pushing to get back up to first grade and graham has been trying to get his match fitness/speed back and could be more of a liabilty due to that... but who knows really he could come out nest week have a blinder...

Eels Dude

Coach
I haven't watched premier league, but perhaps Kativerate does deserve another chance. We need two good centres and we haven't got any. Langi deserves to retain his spot after yesterday, but the other spot is open.

redeel

Juniors
the step up to fg is too much for the bloke. he's got great size and speed but fails the fg hurdle. if he was to get back in fg he should remember he will be playing for his rl life. This is your last chance kat blow this and its the jb cup for the rest of your footy life

Boris

Juniors
The step up is not a problem. Remember he played NRL for Souths until Langmack dropped him to PL becuase he signed with Parra. He also played NRL for Dragons when not in PL and did really well.
What about McKinnon - he spent most of his time at Souths in PL and the step up has been good for him. Don't worry about Wise - he will kill them. I would be more worried about some of the underperformers like Burt, Langi and at times Peterson.

redeel

Juniors
true bori but he did have a chance in fg but didnot make a fist of it.
dont get me wrong, he is built magnificently for footy, he just has to be more fearless in attack and defence and stick to the game plan. i want the guy to do well and if he gets the chance i will wish him well

PJ Marshal

Coach
The sooner we get Langi out of the centre the better, he is a liability, besides his match winner against newcastle in round 3 he has made poor options especially in defence. I just dont think he cuts the mustard as a top grader.

My Backline

1. McKinnon
2. Petersen
3. Burt
4. Graham
5. Grothe

Stagger eel

Staff member
Boris said:
Went to the game last night - its a long way to Newcastle - much prefer Wollongong. Anyway, here I am again pushing the Wise Kativerata cause for a return to NRL. Hope my respect of this player doesn't annoy to many people.

In PL Wise Kativerata last night was explosive. He played centre - his best position as I have said before. In my opinion he should get the Man of the Match award. He scored 3 brilliant tries, set up so many great plays, defended like I have ever seen him defend and was very fast. He is our answer to the centre problem we have. I spoke briefly to an official after the game and the coaching staff have noticed his great form over the past 3 weeks - he said to me Wise is now on the verge of getting back to the NRL - maybe even next week!!!!! YIPPEEEE [-o&lt, post:

Please Brian bring him back to NRL to add much needed hardness and defence in the centres

1. McKinnon
2. Peterson
3. Burt
4. Kativerata
5. Grothe[/quote"]

It's great to see Wise hit a bit of form!!...who else stood out that may be knocking on Smithys door? Boris.

Wagonator

Juniors
Ash is not 100% and still down on confidence. Langi has alot of potential, some of his potential was seen last night, but I agree, that matchwinner against Newcastle in Round 3 is still the best thing he has done so far.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Wagonator said:
Ash is not 100% and still down on confidence. Langi has alot of potential, some of his potential was seen last night, but I agree, that matchwinner against Newcastle in Round 3 is still the best thing he has done so far.

Langi is extremely eratic! he can do one brilliant thing every 5 weeks, remember against St George he made that break in the second half, but his inside pass was an absolute barry!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I'll believe it when i see it next week with Wise, im very very sceptical after viewing his performances in the first half of the year, still though you could well be right.

Maybe he brought a Tony Robbins tape? :?

Stagger eel

Staff member
As I said previously, I think there's a better option there than Ash Graham, maybe Wise is another option???

I can only imagine that Smithy is persisting with Ash because he may offer more stability in the backline than the other guys!

PJ Marshal

Coach
If Wise can be Wise and just do the simple things right he would be a good player but him and Langi are on the same wave length they go MIA too often suring games and do silly things

Latest posts