What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

with Finch.... Without Finch

SOULS 04

Juniors
The roosters have been in the last 3 grandfinals

without finch they won it

with finch they've lost twice

hehehe maybe they would have been better off if he was suspended for 2 weeks

Bay56

First Grade
Well done souls :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Bay... did you call Macca yet?????????????????????????

he's on holidays and doesnt want to be contacted.

great GF result .... can you just imagine having to put up with those f**k arse rooters supporters had they one 1st grade ..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SOULS 04

Juniors
cheers bay

remember last year when finch said how he'd rather not have played at all than losing?

hahaha twice as bad now

just misses out on what i think will be his only chance on the dally M
and loses the grand final
the minor premiership doesnt mean much now hahahaha

Raider_69

Post Whore
well on behalf of all canberra fans
to the roosters, (i was going for yas too)

we told ya so

cracks under pressure

greeneyed

First Grade
Bay.......... Macca wants to be called on a night like this........

At least the last time a club made three grades... they won the first grade...... and guess which team it was????????? :D

greeneyed

First Grade
I was hoping for Finch to crack and he did. I was hoping for the Roosters to crack and they did. The Roosters got everything they deserved. They are the scum of the earth.

Bay56

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Bay.......... Macca wants to be called on a night like this........

At least the last time a club made three grades... they won the first grade...... and guess which team it was????????? :D

was it us greeneyed .... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..... I think that was 1990 wasnt it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

unfortunately I've got my laptop connected to dialup (the rels dont know as they have gone to sleep) rather than my usual broadband at home .. will have to log off soon but have a good night yoall :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thickos

First Grade
I was at the game and to actually see one of Finch's 'grubber passes' in action was truly priceless!

The kid can't handle the pressure and choked beautifully at the key moments with out on the full kicks and some terrible passes!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Revenge is served, nice and cold thank you

Canberra Raiders: still the only team to have won first grade when in all three premiership deciders :D

RaidersMalt

Juniors
Canberra Raiders: still the only team to have won first grade when in all three premiership deciders

Are you Sure, what year? in 1990 we had all teams in the GF but we lost reserve grade?

thickos

First Grade
Yeah thats what my quote said, Malt ;-) The Roosters equalled our feat of making it into all three - yet we won the big one, they did not :D 8)

RaidersMalt

Juniors
Yeah sorry, I didn't read it properly and thought you were saying we won all three grades.

I'm not exactly switched on today after a rather big 4-day weekend. :alcho: