What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woeful Weyman

juggalo_strit

Juniors
This is one of the stupidest threads ever.
I think he didn't do too badly, and it was his first game back.
He'll be a force to be reckoned with over the upcoming months!

azza

Juniors
You assclowns. You wouldn't know a good prop if one bit you on the arse. Weyman was great on the weekend for his first game back.

I suppose you think David Howell is going to be this year's Dally M winner?

jed

First Grade
Stranger things have happened: Fulavai (and Bulgarelli) were rookies of the year

Weyman is always dangerous when close to the line, I remember him barging his way across last season against the Bulldogs, and he showed how dangerous he can be on Saturday night when he got up to speed and steamrolled Burt.

hotdogs

Juniors
azza said:
You assclowns. You wouldn't know a good prop if one bit you on the arse. Weyman was great on the weekend for his first game back.

totally don't agree-i know good props, the ones that play every week-the ones that are wearing the blue and maroon jumpers, the green and gold-the likes of mason, o'meley, asotasi, furner, wiki,bailey, webcke!!!!where do you think weyman sits in the mix, yes he's had a couple of good games but in his games at the end of last season, he hardly had any game time-very much the same time as we were seeing in williams, and he has not consistantly played week to week.in my opinion potential only gets you so far.like they say you can't look like tarzan, then end up being jane!!!
and if we say williams is over weight then come on how can you not think weyman isn't!!!i hear williams is down to 111kgs and weymans sitting close to 115kgs.just don't understand what all the fuss is about...we're all hoping weyman fullfills his potential lets just hope its before his career is over or too old cos the next weyman will be right around the corner can't wait forever.

taffy

Juniors
azza said:

either do the raiders... kite, bryant, wiki, vilisanti, o'hara, payten... anyone else???
these blokes are much better value than weyman, at least you know they'll play week in week out with the exception of wiki who has a bad record wit suspensions.

and remember i never said he is a bad player, just an over weight one who doesnt deserve to be there!

intheknow

Juniors
Taffy's right... Weyman has a sh*t load of potential but overweight ATM. at that size i could throw the boots on except im a bit soft!

thickos

First Grade
So he's carrying a few extra kg's than his normal playing weight (which I would guess by looking at him Saturday night)... who cares, he's still an awesome prop who cuts an imposing figure out there.

He'll be better for the run too.

Edwahu

Bench
Sure he isnt making monster runs every hitup but have you critics noticed how many people are involved in stopping the bloke? That shows you how woeful the opposition think he is.

jed

First Grade
hotdogs said:
totally don't agree-i know good props, the ones that play every week-the ones that are wearing the blue and maroon jumpers, the green and gold-the likes of mason, o'meley, asotasi, furner, wiki,bailey, webcke!!!!where do you think weyman sits in the mix, yes he's had a couple of good games but in his games at the end of last season, he hardly had any game time-very much the same time as we were seeing in williams, and he has not consistantly played week to week.in my opinion potential only gets you so far.like they say you can't look like tarzan, then end up being jane!!!
and if we say williams is over weight then come on how can you not think weyman isn't!!!i hear williams is down to 111kgs and weymans sitting close to 115kgs.just don't understand what all the fuss is about...we're all hoping weyman fullfills his potential lets just hope its before his career is over or too old cos the next weyman will be right around the corner can't wait forever.
Punctuation is your friend ;-)

azza

Juniors
I believe if Weyman gets over his injury habit he will be an oustanding prop. I don't think stamina will ever be his strength, it will be his ability to punch holes in the opposition defensive line.

hotdogs

Juniors
hrundi99 said:
:crazy:

Look it's good that Cannonball's friends and family are so supportive, but I'd take Weyman over him every time.

sorry mate the cannonball ain't family and not a friend-wouldn't mind if i had trouble though, but just used him as an example cos he's the only other OVERWEIGHT person that's been mentioned on this site.and anyway what do ya call overweight?i thought these guys train pretty much 6 days a week, 10 months of a year and being pro athletes-how over weight could you get with that kind of training, i think the term over wieght shouldn't be used.does anyone actually no these guys fat counts?man some of you's are pretty critical-personally.how do u guys look in bathers?like i said weymans good i just want to see him out there more to give my best analysis of him, i don't see him enough to be a good judge.

Leethal

Juniors
jed said:
Punctuation is your friend ;-)

Where's the fullstop, jed?

Weyman, if he can get over his injury-proneness (is that even a word??), will be a devastating player. He bends the line all the time. Can't wait to see the damage we do when both he and TLL are match-fit.

Latest posts