What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolfmother to play at grand final

aqua_duck

Coach
TBH I'd rather see a group of players performing. We've seen guys like Eric Grothe, Dene halatau, and Joe Galuvao perform on the footy show before and they're not half bad.

carcharias

Immortal
99.9% of Australian bands absolutely f*cking suck.

dave dobbin
that how bizarre band ...where are they again?
um
oh yeah split enz. and 1/3 of crowded house.

Jenny Morris

um

the dead lead singer from Dragon

shihad..they still call Australia home.

the swingers ...Bones saw the light .

help me out I'm really struggling.

oh
rus le roq
AKA
Russell crowe from 40 odd ft of grunt

Richard wylde AKA richard wilkins.

is that it?

flight of the conchords...do they count?

MattJ

Juniors
hmmm, i always thought shihad were a fairly good kiwi band.

I was always going to be dissapointed with the GF entertainment, i dont think the NRL will ever again be able to match the awesomeness that was angry anderson driving a purple batmobile on the SFS.

dave dobbin
that how bizarre band ...where are they again?
um
oh yeah split enz. and 1/3 of crowded house.

Jenny Morris

um

the dead lead singer from Dragon

shihad..they still call Australia home.

the swingers ...Bones saw the light .

help me out I'm really struggling.

oh
rus le roq
AKA
Russell crowe from 40 odd ft of grunt

Richard wylde AKA richard wilkins.

is that it?

flight of the conchords...do they count?

LOL Whatever hater. You've been trying to claim our bands for years. From Crowded House to Shihad and now Evermore.

...Not that I like rock music much but still...you thieving convicts!!

drake

First Grade
LOL Whatever hater. You've been trying to claim our bands for years. From Crowded House to Shihad and now Evermore.

...Not that I like rock music much but still...you thieving convicts!!
You don't like rock music, yet you feel qualified to comment on the quality of Australian music?

IMHO, if you take out rock music, and are not delving into more underground, less commercial types of music, 99.9% of modern 'pop' music is some idiot singing or talking empty lyrics into a warble effected microphone over 1990's video game music. The only difference between the RnB and pop acts today is the video clip. It's so vanilla and worthless.

sting

Bench
It adds to the atmosphere.

exactly!

i can't believe everyone is too stupid to realise that. music pumps the crowd up, builds the excitement before the game.

i'm not the biggest fan of wolfmother, they're alright, but i think they'll be a good fit

Wolfmother are alright, they can at least fire you up, unlike the joke pre-match entertainment a few years back with Pete f**king Murray.

You don't like rock music, yet you feel qualified to comment on the quality of Australian music?

IMHO, if you take out rock music, and are not delving into more underground, less commercial types of music, 99.9% of modern 'pop' music is some idiot singing or talking empty lyrics into a warble effected microphone over 1990's video game music. The only difference between the RnB and pop acts today is the video clip. It's so vanilla and worthless.

Did I say I like pop music too btw?

Latest posts