What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Women...God love 'em...lol

Blade

Juniors
Can a FFB Mod or Admin please delete this thread.

Something went wrong with the pic....I'll try and work it out later today and re-post it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Why delete it.

I'm sure we can get it up to about 4 or 5 pages.

chileman

Coach
I'd delete it but like Twizzle said, I'm sure this will end up a couple of pages long anyway #-o Just on women, can they really talk on the phone, watch TV and put their makeup on all at once.....I saw chilewoman do it this morning :lol: I'm lucky to fetch myself a stubby out of the beer fridge when the TV is on! :p

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Earl said:
Mr Angry said:
Seriously Earl - talking to them really does help, they like that stuff. ;-)

Really :eek:

*NOTE TO SELF: Talk to them*

:lol:
:lol: :lol:
Learn from my mistakes - appartently looking interested and actually listening are good things. Staring with a blank face (whilst picturing breats minus bra) does not cut the mustard. #-o

Blade

Juniors
chileman said:
Yes Blade, you will have to put up that picture now we've ruined your thread :lol:

I'm trying to find it guys. Promise I will...eventually.

t-ba

Post Whore
Chop Chop Blade!

Probably Should have chosen Uni over work Earl :lol: . There are just far too many women to actually avoid communication...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Here is a tip Blade

;-)

Latest posts