What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Women's All stars

***MH***

Bench
So, how is it that Channel 9 will show the Women's 20/20 Cricket match tomorrow afternoon but they won't show the Women's All Stars League match?

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
I can honestly say that I would do the sex with every single sheila on both teams. I'll be like a male Charmyne Pavlova or Candy Falzon.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I will go out on a limb and say that they are all ugly lesbians, except maybe the halves and the wingers.

I shagged the 5/8 from a touring American womens Rugby Union team one time, she was pretty damn tidy looking. Would've probably gone the #8 after a few pints too although she was a bit of a horse (some other dude went back with her), the props were f**king hideous though....

I shagged the 5/8 from a touring American womens Rugby Union team one time, she was pretty damn tidy looking. Would've probably gone the #8 after a few pints too although she was a bit of a horse (some other dude went back with her), the props were f**king hideous though....

So they bat for both teams then :-k

girvie

Staff member
It was a 10-all draw. The Indigenous All-Stars led 10-nil at halftime.

Usain Bolt

Bench
desperate.jpg

This chick used to play rugby for Canada and is now a sport reporter in NZ

Latest posts