What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Won't happen but i hope...

greeneyed

First Grade
Timbo... you missed my grand plan from another thread:

I am surprised Tyran Smith didn't get picked for halfback. As all our halfbacks have to be be old players called Smith, from now on.

And I think Bulgarelli should be in the 5/8th position, with McLinden on the bench, maybe dropped to Premier League. We wouldn't want anyone in the team who can run fast and attack the line.

And I can't understand why Drew is on the bench. Get him into the starting line up at hooker straight away! We need his intelligent kicking and passing game and his capacity to last the whole match. We can play Woolford in the lock position, if he is fit.

I can't believe anyone is complaining about Thompson in the starting line up. Someone has to produce a highest error rate, and we wouldn't want our new five eighth to get it.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Timbo said:
Smith is a proven organiser, and what we need is someone to lead the team around the field from no.7.

Smith is that man IMO.

OK, great. But when was the last time he proved it? The game is harder and faster in the NRL than it is in the ESL. He might be a good organiser but I think he should do tht organising from the number 13 jersey. Let Carney and Mclinden form a partnership in the halves.

Kris_man

Bench
greeneyed said:
That's what I keep saying. We need Tyran Smith in halfback, McLinden to Premier League.
- greeneyed, we're trying to have a rational debate, and you're just being silly. obviously Troy Thompson would be the much better option at halfback.

SOULS 04

Juniors
Carney should go in now... macs at 5/8

never gonna happen

lets just hope like hell he gets the spot next year

MACS IS NOT A HALF... he is a runner and needs to be 5/8