What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooden spoon battle verse cowboys

bartman

Immortal
We're 8 points ahead of them on the table - next week's game won't be for the wooden spoon, even if we lose against the Cowboys.

No point being overly negative... ;-) But we will not make the 8 after this past month of poor showings against Melbourne juniors, Penrith, Souths, and Manly. We could have turned our season around with another two wins and an 80 minute effort against Manly. But we didn't *shrugs*.

Mr Opinionated

Juniors
As i said before if hagan stays in charge we will lose every game till end of year.

If Fitzy doesn't get his finger out of his ass and fire Hagan, we might not win a game again till 2010 (although knowing Fitzy's horrible knack of judging coaching talent, he may extend Hagan's contract a further 3 years)

BD5733

Juniors
It's probably a good thing that we haven't won many of these games that we should have won.

Othewise, the staff will look back on this season, and will always have the excuse "Well, we must've been doing something right....we made the 8."

gustarny

Juniors
Overly negative mate i travel to every game home and away from newcastle do you actually go to games i have season tickets my son and i but i can tell you i wont be using them because with the players we have we should be playing a lot better and it is the coach as the players have given up on him ala Anderson at roosters .40 years of following the eels now im watching the club get torn apart juniors all leaving left and right and coaching staff with no idea.The moral is at an all time low.I am filthy.

gustarny

Juniors
The last two i have not gone to as the writing is on the wall and I get to angry seeing my club torn apart.I also coach so i want to stay focused on my job not be stressed all weekend my side is on top by the way.Thats why i get fired up because i think i know the issues we have but the blokes on big dollars dont.

salvy71

Juniors
I reckon we'll beat the Cowboys at the very least .......after that it's looking very dim .......I'd say 13th to 14th will be our final position .

Ryan

Juniors
Come on guys - you lot are 3 points out of the top 8.
Stick with it.
We've (Manly) just had our 5/8 gain a potential long term injury, and King is probably gone for the season....

I'd rather we lost, but sustained no injuries.

salvy71

Juniors
Come on guys - you lot are 3 points out of the top 8.
Stick with it.
We've (Manly) just had our 5/8 gain a potential long term injury, and King is probably gone for the season....

I'd rather we lost, but sustained no injuries.

Jason King has been out for most of the season anyway - he'll be a loss but you'll have the depth to cover him .......hopefully Lyon won't be out for more than a couple of weeks ........strained ligaments with a bit of luck .......

Daneel

Bench
Jason King has been out for most of the season anyway - he'll be a loss but you'll have the depth to cover him .......hopefully Lyon won't be out for more than a couple of weeks ........strained ligaments with a bit of luck .......

I thought i heard Gould and Johns say 6 weeks for Lyon was the early prediction

salvy71

Juniors
I thought i heard Gould and Johns say 6 weeks for Lyon was the early prediction

Maybe ....I dunno ...didn't hear that ....even so he'll be back for the finals if that does happen ........I still think Manly are good for 2nd spot ..........Melbourne should end up in 1st .......