What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooow !

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
56-6

What a night, I'm sure in the dressing rooms, Souths sung if you scored a try tonight clap your hands. What a game, Nathan Merritt congrats on crossing 5 times, Inglis and Taylor were so damaging, Chrissy Sandow played awesome, Dylan Farrell looks like he will be on the wing next year, don't mind that he played well, Chris McQueen on the other wing, needs work with his defence and know when and when not to come in, but Issac Luke and John Sutton were absolutely legends tonight, if Sutton plays like this every week, we will be top 4 next year, He was giving Inglis good ball, and also DT, they finally clicked tonight, if them 3 play like that every week, well finals wont seem as impossible. outstanding game 56-6, what a night so glad i got out to the game, crowd was going off, Issac Luke was just crazy out of dummy half, and Sutton was back to his best. Ill probably cop criticism from saying that, but hes been building to a game like that the last few weeks, he deserved a 4 pointer. Nathan Merritt stays at fullback, early summer for Rhys Wesser, Roy Asotasi hopefully back next week, god I'm excited !!!! GLORY GLORY TO SOUTH SYDNEY !!!!!!!!!! Yewwwwwwwwww.

Galeforce

Bench
YES , they played well across the board. So pleased for Merritt!
Loved Luke Burgess run down the side , like a centre and nice pass to Merritt!! Luke Burgess is going to be a great player for us.

Now , the team , have to focus on Canberra. Todays win means little if we lose on sunday! Common boys!

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
YES , they played well across the board. So pleased for Merritt!
Loved Luke Burgess run down the side , like a centre and nice pass to Merritt!! Luke Burgess is going to be a great player for us.

Now , the team , have to focus on Canberra. Todays win means little if we lose on sunday! Common boys!

well said brother.
Forward pack next year:
8. Luke Burgess
9. Issac Luke
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Sam Burgess
12. Dave Taylor
13. Michael Crocker (c)

has premiership written all over it !

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
I was a bit dirty on the team for allowing parra to score 6 points, but I guess the crossbar gets the try assist.

Galeforce

Bench
actually like Ross in our team. I think Roy has to come back via Norths , ensure he is fully fit.hard thing to do however our pack and bench have been working hard , and we have size now with Luke Burgess and Ross and Shannon is playing honest mistake free game now .

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
Yeee i agree with yaaa but Roy Asotasi is a machine, hes a great Prop. will be good to have him back, bring him back off the bench. Have:
14. Luke Burgess
15. Jason Clark
16. Roy Asotasi
17. Nathan Peats

and i think its a must to sign Ben Ross back next year, we have too. cant let him go. !!

BunniesMan

Immortal
Great game. What impressed me most was the ruthlessness in the last 15 in which time we scored another 3 tries.

Sutton has had a great month. Inglis is in red hot form. All of our forwards have been putting in with big Dave returning giving us the x factor up forward that we really needed.

Should be another win against the Raiders. Then just 3 more and we'll be where we belong. In the middle of September footy.

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
Yeee mate, i love seeing Sutton in full flight, hes up their with the best when he is, great to have the coal train back, and Luke Burgess just keeps getting better game by game. with Roy due back either next week or the week after, we can do it ! i have faith. UP THE RABBITOHS !
By the way, surely Nathan Merritt retains the fullback jersey ? come on if 5 tries dosent keep him there nothing will.and if Sutton can get the ball to Greg like he did tonight, well were in for a good finish to the season, GLORY GLORY !

natheel

Coach
i know when to swallow my pride...congratulations to the rabbitohs.

i hope for some of my family who r souths fans particularly my sick grandfather that they carry this form on and make the finals...big test is cowboys and knights imo

but im bloody happy chrissy sandow may be ripping u apart next year ;)

Rabbitohs6

Juniors
Thanks champ.

Sandow's all yours, we'll just send Dave Taylor at him all game.

And it hasn't really been Sandow doing all the damage, its been him, Sutton, Luke Burgess, Issac Luke, Greg Inglis and The Coal Train. !!

and our biggest test will be Broncos up at Suncorp.

natheel

Coach
its about time inglis stood up for u guys i think...ive been disappointed in him this year tbh

mmm its up to ur team. u could easily go out and lose all ur remaining games but u could also go out and win em all. good luck to yas.

for me and my eels its time to get some moral victories...hopefully starting with manly...and to blood some young kids

its about time inglis stood up for u guys i think...ive been disappointed in him this year tbh

mmm its up to ur team. u could easily go out and lose all ur remaining games but u could also go out and win em all. good luck to yas.

for me and my eels its time to get some moral victories...hopefully starting with manly...and to blood some young kids

Sometimes you have those games. Nothing goes right. We had one against the Warriors a few weeks ago. Good luck for next year mate.

Chris McQueen...played his guts out last night.

Truly under-rated.

Not a bad performance out there, and yeah, as the earlier poster said, DAMN YOU CROSS BAR!!! LOL!

Luke Burgess was a one man wrecking ball.

Huge kudos again to Clarke and Peats. You lads are wonderful.

Smiles all round but heads down for a massive effort in Canberra.

t10do

Juniors
i
but im bloody happy chrissy sandow may be ripping u apart next year ;)

He probably had nightmares last night and woke up screaming "what the hell have I gotten myself into!":D

Our "big name" name players stole the show, but jeez, sob story or no sob story, its good to see Ben Ross go well. Reckon he has taken over that Luke Stuart role.

Good game boys.

After a massive two weeks for you guys you might be able to string a few more wins together and crack and the 8. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Jason Maher

Immortal
well said brother.
Forward pack next year:
8. Luke Burgess
9. Issac Luke
10. Roy Asotasi
11. Sam Burgess
12. Dave Taylor
13. Michael Crocker (c)

has premiership written all over it !

double-facepalm.jpg

Ike E Bear

Juniors
A bittersweet game.

If any team is going to beat the Eels, I'd want it to be the Bunnies.

And the win was probably more important to the Bunnies in their hopes of sneaking into the finals.

Furthermore, I have Merritt in fantasy football.

But, man, it was apocalyptic. My Bunny-loving wife was caning me all night. I just want the Eels to avoid the spoon.

BunniesMan

Immortal
A bittersweet game.

If any team is going to beat the Eels, I'd want it to be the Bunnies.

And the win was probably more important to the Bunnies in their hopes of sneaking into the finals.

Furthermore, I have Merritt in fantasy football.

But, man, it was apocalyptic. My Bunny-loving wife was caning me all night. I just want the Eels to avoid the spoon.
Lol, you've married up then...

But thanks for the nice post. And if i got to choose between Parra and some nuffy QLD team to get the spoon, I'd rather it be Gold Coast.

I think you got yourselves a good coach and will be better next year (both things apply to us as well).

Latest posts