What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Next Coach

Who will be Eels Next Coach

• Hannay

Votes: 29 30.2%
  • Hollbrook

Votes: 12 12.5%
  • Ryles

Votes: 26 27.1%
  • Morris

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • Cheika

Votes: 23 24.0%

• Total voters
I understand, SGI used to have a spy in the eels camp, I wonder if he’s still operational.

He’s the guy who leaked the news that Mary was being considered for the head coaches role, before SGI extended his contract.

Hopefully the rat will release the appointment. Payback for Lomax.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Reading the news they are saying it’s done but there are no leaks and it will be announced following the game.
They are questioning why the wait but the belief is Friday.
It will come out before friday.

Journos will be ringing managers of the coaches and the ones that missed out will happily throw the club under the mess.

The only way it holds off is the club makes no contact with any of the 4 until Friday and sort it out over the weekend.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Would the same reasoning mean it's not Hannay either?

Seems like the announcement timing is our club's choice, and not related to any other games but ours... maybe it's Ben Hornby 😂
I don’t think so. Maguire being the head coach and having insisted on a 2 yr contract with NSW, the media will crucify him. It’s too much of a distraction. Hannah is a relative nobody.

Gazzamatta

Coach
It will come out before friday.

Journos will be ringing managers of the coaches and the ones that missed out will happily throw the club under the mess.

The only way it holds off is the club makes no contact with any of the 4 until Friday and sort it out over the weekend.
But they will only check the Medias annointed 4. What if its a left field option. C'mon Justin. Do it for the fans.

Latest posts