What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooow !

silverfox

Juniors
you do realise you need the tigers or newcastle to lose at least their 2 of their last 4 games to even get a sniff???

Zigwaa

Bench
you do realise you need the tigers or newcastle to lose at least their 2 of their last 4 games to even get a sniff???

We play the Knights in one of our games nuff nuff, so there's one game that is up to us to decide out fate. I'm sure the Knights won't 3 out 3 with their other games either.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The tigers have a very easy run home. But the Warriors are on the same amount of points, so they're also a chance to drop out.

It's either the Knights or Warriors.

The Knights have:
Warriors, Broncos and Bulldogs before they play us.

Even if they beat the Dogs I reckon the Warriors and Broncos will be favourites against them. If they lose those two games and we win our games we just have to beat them to make the 8.

The Warriors have:
Knights, Panthers, Dragons and Cowboys.

Allowing for them to beat the knights they play the Panthers away from home and then tough games against the Dragons and Cowboys.

It's not impossible we finish ahead of both of them. I like our chances of finishing ahead of at least one of them if we keep up our current form.

Ttime

Juniors
I hate when it gets mathematical... just once I would like to see us make it into the top 8 comfortably.

Rabbit Ron

Juniors
Good game boys.

After a massive two weeks for you guys you might be able to string a few more wins together and crack and the 8. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Good on both you and Natheel. I hope the Eels quickly put the game behind them and get a few wins in the last four games.

I've only been a member of this forum for one day and it already seems that the posters who don't support Souths on here, are passionate about their clubs, participate in friendly banter and obviously love their footy.

The only exception appears to be from the creatures that support st merge.

They really are vile animals and should be restricted to their cages.

I feel so sorry for the poor Steelers and I believe deep down secretly that if they knew fully what they were entering into with the dragons, that extinction would have been the preferred option.

I hope they can somehow break away from their vulgar creature dictators and play again under their own brand.

Go the Rabbitohs!

Jason Maher

Immortal
We beat you with a lesser forward pack last week you egg

Point 1) My name is not Andrew Farrar;

Point 2) I understand you Bunnies fans talking up your pack, because once Sandow goes, you won't even have a semblence of a backline.

Mattyoh

Juniors
Good on both you and Natheel. I hope the Eels quickly put the game behind them and get a few wins in the last four games.

I've only been a member of this forum for one day and it already seems that the posters who don't support Souths on here, are passionate about their clubs, participate in friendly banter and obviously love their footy.

I feel so sorry for the poor Steelers and I believe deep down secretly that if they knew fully what they were entering into with the dragons, that extinction would have been the preferred option.

I hope they can somehow break away from their vulgar creature dictators and play again under their own brand.

Go the Rabbitohs!

Well said rabbit ron. We do tend to attract the cream of the filth from a few clubs. Often it is brought on by our bunnies brethren who, time and time again, can't spot a good troll. Other times we are justified in defending our honour against ill informed morons.

Welcome to LU mate and go the bunnies.

natheel

Coach

Go the Rabbitohs!

Thanks mate us eels fans expect a brighter 2012
Each team have their supporters that shit ya

For u guys it's bunnieman haha

Us it's pou pou

All teams have a troll supporter or too

BunniesMan

Immortal
Thanks mate us eels fans expect a brighter 2012
Each team have their supporters that shit ya

For u guys it's bunnieman haha

Us it's pou pou

All teams have a troll supporter or too
I'm not a troll. You insulting me for no reason when I wasn't even involved in the conversation and after I have responded with the following to one of your teams supporters in this thread makes you look like more of a troll than I am:

Lol, you've married up then...

But thanks for the nice post. And if i got to choose between Parra and some nuffy QLD team to get the spoon, I'd rather it be Gold Coast.

I think you got yourselves a good coach and will be better next year (both things apply to us as well).

Jason Maher

Immortal

Go the Rabbitohs!

Missed this before. Absolute load of shit. We went within 2 minutes of a Premiership in the first year of the merger, something the Steelers certainly weren't looking at if they played on in 1999. We've made the finals in 9 of our 12 seasons post-merger, a slightly better strikerate than the Souffs-like 2 from 17 the Steelers achieved on their own. And of course we won the Premiership last year, which was one of the best feelings I've ever experienced. I am 100% behind the joint venture (as it is officially termed), and agree with Wayne Bennet that it was a brilliant strategic decision and has absolutely been the best thing for both regions we represent. We are stronger together than either club was on their own.

In no way, shape, or form would have the extinction of Rugby League in the Illawarra been a preferable option.

Rabbit Ron

Juniors
Missed this before. Absolute load of shit. We went within 2 minutes of a Premiership in the first year of the merger, something the Steelers certainly weren't looking at if they played on in 1999. We've made the finals in 9 of our 12 seasons post-merger, a slightly better strikerate than the Souffs-like 2 from 17 the Steelers achieved on their own. And of course we won the Premiership last year, which was one of the best feelings I've ever experienced. I am 100% behind the joint venture (as it is officially termed), and agree with Wayne Bennet that it was a brilliant strategic decision and has absolutely been the best thing for both regions we represent. We are stronger together than either club was on their own.

In no way, shape, or form would have the extinction of Rugby League in the Illawarra been a preferable option.

Exactly the type of response I would expect from any dictatorship.

Strip away any resemblance of their identity, tell the conquered they are far better off than before and steal all the resources and claim it now for the motherland.

Funny I thought a merger would involve a fair bit of compromise between both parties but in this case not even a simple gesture of calling the side, Illawarra St George Dragons could be conceded in this dictatorship.

Yeah, the Steelers are much better off as no way a regional team could survive and win a premiership. Newcastle might as well fold now as well and come into the 'Merger'. They could be symbolised by the horse on the logo and have their premierships claimed as dragons ones.

Sickening in every sense of the word.

Didgi

Strip away any resemblance of their identity, tell the conquered they are far better off than before and steal all the resources and claim it now for the motherland.

Funny I thought a merger would involve a fair bit of compromise between both parties but in this case not even a simple gesture of calling the side, Illawarra St George Dragons could be conceded in this dictatorship.

Yeah, the Steelers are much better off as no way a regional team could survive and win a premiership. Newcastle might as well fold now as well and come into the 'Merger'. They could be symbolised by the horse on the logo and have their premierships claimed as dragons ones.

Congratulations, you're a Souffs fan (that's a synonym for geniused)

Jason Maher

Immortal

Does being a souffs fan involve having your neural pathways cauterized?

Newcastle were up a very smelly creek financially before White Knight Tinlker stepped in (a bit like your mob before Crowe and HAC). When your choice is exctinction or becoming part of a team with a long, proud history of success and a massive fanbase, it's pretty clear which is the best way to jump. Your dictatorship bullshit fails because Illawarra chose to join St. George, we weren't forcibly taken over.

And it's rather simple to prove the joint venture has been beneficial for league on the South Coast. Look at the number of local juniors who have gone on to represent NSW and Australia from the Dragons post-1998 compared to the number that represented from the Steelers between 1982-98.

Rabbit Ron

Juniors
Seem your buddy doesn't share your care factor 0 assessment, as he brought the topic up...

It was brought up to applaud two positive posts from Eels fans after their side got flogged. The only thing I've seen on here from your mob of dictators is trash towards our club.

By the way, congragulations to the interpreter that is posting for you as it proves that even creatures with the intelligence of a wombat have the ability to communicate.

Now back to your cage.

Latest posts