What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Word Is?

AMIG

Juniors
Hodges torn that hamstring again and will NOT play....What's this guys hamstring made of toothfloss?:roll:

redvwhite

Juniors
I see Hodges playing as a big gamble even if he hasn't torn it. Their young, proven dynamic centre three quarters and backrow have me pooing my pants. An injured Hodges scares me less than any of these blokes (Glenn, Gillett, Yow Yeh etc.) so I hope he hasn't torn it and plays.

Minh

First Grade
He's playing was only resting as a precaution. I thought we were specials to win when Lawrence pulled out so maybe it's good that he plays it'll keep us sharp.

hewi

Bench
Want him to play and then be replaced after 10 minutes and not be able to come back. All is fair in the semis.

TheRev

First Grade
I forget their names as they have so many of them, but there are blokes not even in the squad are superstars, notice how easily they replaced Hoffman..

But no point getting hung up on it, whoever plays plays.. we need to rattle them and get them to panic, they are young and less experienced.

God-King Dean

Immortal
pg.jpg

Latest posts