What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Words you sing but turn out wrong!

2 True Blues

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
:lol: yeah I had one who thought it was "cheap wine & a free bag a dope" :crazy:

LMAO................Sounds like he was smokin too much of it before the concert mate...LOL...........;-) :lol: :lol:

Knightmare

Coach
Yeah, I had mates who thought it was a three-legged goat too! They spent nearly an hour trying to work out what Barnesy was singing :LOL:

Ari Gold

Bench
KF said:
Mishead song titles:

Another one buys the ducks - Queen
Jackie Chan's on me - ABBA
Billie Jean (shot my llama) - Michael Jackson

regarding wrong lyrics..there's too many to name..lol but my bro always thought ‘I’m bringing sexyback’ sounded like ‘I got a sweaty back’

HAHAHAHHAHAHA f**k that made me laugh.. just trying to imagine the expression on the faces of the 2 females if they sang that

Knightmare

Coach
Duran Duran 'Girls on Film': I thought they were singing "Girls on Belle" and I was 12 years old, thinking 'Why are all the girls on Belle?' :lol:

And in the Paul Kelly song 'Sweet Guy' there's this line that goes: "I must be mad/ I must be crazy- everyone tells me so." When I was 4 years old I thought he was singing: "Alice be mad/ Alice be crazy." I thought he was singing about Alice in Wonderland, I wondered why she was so mad!

Engine

Juniors
A hip-hop group "Color Me Badd" had a hit single called "I wanna sex u up", which I used to sing regularly. My mother always though that the main lyrics was "Im homosexual" instead of "I wanna sex you up". If you know the song and tune, it actually does sound like that.

Latest posts