What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

world club championship hypothetical poll.

if the eels win the gf who would u like to see em play?

• eels vs rhinos

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • eels vs st. helens

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Frankly my dear i dont give a dam

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters

Redback71

First Grade
ok lets say the eels win the grandfinal and the uk garandfinal is between the leeds rhinos and st.helens which team would u prefer the eels play come febuary.

1/ jamie lyons saint helens (headline jamie lyons faces demons of his past when the eels take on st. helens)

2/ or tony smiths rhinos (headlines, smith vs smith, brother vs brother or the blue and gold vs the blue and gold).

personaly jamie can wait till he comes back to the nrl the rhinos vs the eels now that will be a dream come true and a once in a life time event.

bartman

Immortal
At the moment Hull and Warrington also have to be listed as serious contenders to win superleague. They don't have ready made stories for the Parra clash like those above, although Sterlo used to play for Hull...

I'd prefer us to play Leeds or Hull, because they're closer to my place :D

Utey

Coach
Id like for Brian to get one over his brother, but I doubt we will make it at all.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
St. Helens, because Jamie plays opposite HINDY :twisted:

Although I wouldn't be shocked if he was "hit with the flu" the day of the game :roll:

Latest posts