What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup Game Number 2 - Aussies v Kilt Wearers

lolesi

First Grade
Hilfy should not be there, still has alot to prove and there are better bowlers in Australia then him atm.

And i dont really like you agreeing with me about Tait lockyno1, after seeing some of your post i think you are way of the mark..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
lolesi said:
Hilfy should not be there, still has alot to prove and there are better bowlers in Australia then him atm.

And i dont really like you agreeing with me about Tait lockyno1, after seeing some of your post i think you are way of the mark..
Like who? Johnson :lol: And i'd rate Hilfy over Clark as a one day bowler at this stage. That leave's Mcgrath and Bracken, And i don't think theres much between Him and Tait either.

Batman

Juniors
Well, you could have taken Hilfy, but you didn't - I guess Johnson got his spot. And then there's Clark, who was initially over-looked, but then Lee got injured - maybe it was a line-ball call: the selectors probly went Hilfy? / Clark? / Hilfy? / Clark? - but then they had to make a decision, and Johnson & Watson were already in the squad, so they plumped for Clark, which is a little harsh on Hilfy, but pretty good for Clark, 'cause it meant that he could stop sulking and pouting and go to the Caribbean. But then did the selectors get it right in the first place selecting Johnson, or for that matter Watson? It's a moot point - they could have looked at someone outside the square - like White, but Hogg was already there - and they were after a seamer. So was Hilfy unlucky? Or will his time come? And what about Bracken - is he really all that? And who is the true pace ace: Lee or Tait? Or Hilfy? And let's not forget about other Australian bowlers left at home - no doubt there were several more who were unlucky..or not, like Hilfy, who got over-taken by Watson, or was it Johnson? And is there anyone out there better than Tait? (Besides Hilfy that is, and not to forget McGrath) - but isn't McGrath too old? He's older than Hilfy, and Johnson - hey - he's older than Clark. So what about Gillespie - you know - Dizzy - didn't he have something still too offer? (Like Hilfy, and Kasper), and........Hilfy?.....:crazy:

lockyno1

Post Whore
hineyrulz said:
Like who? Johnson :lol: And i'd rate Hilfy over Clark as a one day bowler at this stage. That leave's Mcgrath and Bracken, And i don't think theres much between Him and Tait either.

Spot on. 100% correct!

Latest posts