What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup gear in Rebel Sports Stores

JasonE

Bench
Fantastic to read todays Rebel Sports brochure and see all the teams jerseys and apparel etc in there.

jim_57

Staff member
Where can I get a copy?

Has it got all jerseys? France? Ireland? Samoa?

roughyedspud

Coach
i think i'll probably get a england scarf but theres no way on earth i'll fork out £55 for a pretend england shirt..

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
http://www.rebelsport.com.au/ecom/rebel/catalogues/summer08_catalogue.aspx?page=31N

page31N_01.jpg
page31N_02.jpg

page31N_03.jpg
page31N_04.jpg

Calixte

First Grade
PNG's rocks the house.

Great looking jersey. Big national sponsor.

Very impressive - we will be seeing plenty of it given the Super Pool config.

deluded pom?

Coach
The Jocks shirt looks ok unlike the Fiji shirt. We just need to get the Kiwis to get their chevron back to the shoulders instead of the armpits :crazy:

Heritage XIII

Juniors
Got myself the event cap, which looks great & Fiji jersey at Rebel in Brisbane City centre. Will be adding more esp. the irish jersey when available!

I've been wearing both all over the place. Gget out & promote!!!

jim_57

Staff member
Let's hope France and Samoa get their jerseys in there soon. I like the French jersey and I'm surte it went on sale at the mid-year test. Unfortunatley I havn't been able to find it for sale anywhere.

Calixte

First Grade
Indeed.

I would like to see a few Les Chanticleers jerseys out and about for the RLWC. :)

Must say I yearn for the return to the prominent V, the true tri-colour and most of all the cross-tied front!!!

Those were the days... ;-)

Latest posts