What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup Qualifier :: Wed :: Australia 4 Qatar 0 @ Suncorp

World Cup Qualifier Result : Australia vs Qatar

• Qatar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Good performance without being anything spectacular. Good to see we didn't take the foot off the pedal too much in the second half and improved our goal difference. If, as you say TT, the next two games we may have to play with our A-League boys, it's not an ideal situation, but I think the side that could be named would do themselves proud.

Pass the Ball

Juniors
Fair result in an ordinary game..

We honestly should put these teams to the cleaners if we are seriuos about competing in the world cup...

saint-colesy

Juniors
I disagree, I think him just being there up front all time time caused a distraction. The defenders were too busy doubling up on him and left Cahil wide open which allowed him to score the first goal and have a hand in others. Whilst he didn't do much on the ball, off the ball i think he was great.

Mong

Post Whore
I was laughing at how the commentators kept laughing at his camera dives :lol:

Great performance, but im a bit worried about the next two with A-league players :(

I would assume that these days they are much more keen to play for the Socceroos.. lets just hope their clubs allow it..

How will Japan and Bahrain fair in that department?

saint-colesy

Juniors
Bahrain wont be affected, Japan would have some players in top flight EPL, but i think the majority of their top squad will come from the J-league.

fish eel

Immortal
Bahrain wont be affected, Japan would have some players in top flight EPL, but i think the majority of their top squad will come from the J-league.

None.

A couple in the bundesliga, one in scotland, but they have been picking j-league players alot.

saint-colesy

Juniors
I thought Park was Japanese, just learned hes Korean. We just have to hope that blokes like Cahil, Neil etc. Can get released from their clubs, for the match.

Has Aloisi retired from International Football?

Latest posts