What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World cup

yy_cheng

Coach
Gee rugby is shit.

So many technical penalties and then they kick for goal

I think gridiron is more interesting

The haka is crap too. The old come Tai come Tai was heaps better

strider

Post Whore
I'm convinced forward passes are legal again too

aswell as knock ons and obstructions

strider

Post Whore
I don't follow it that much, is falou usually this ordinary?

i think he was named australian player of the year (or some such award) .... but having watched the semi and the final, he seems f**kin useless ..... maybe injury is an excuse??? but he's basically does SFA from what I've seen

jk13

First Grade
I would have expected him to at least do one thing that would b special or change momentum in the only big game they have. Plus his kicking was pretty ordinary considering he's in position where it's vital. Reckon we dodged a bullet

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hayne>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daylight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gary Tablett Jr>>>>>>>>>>>>> More daylight>>>>>>>>>> Isreal Falonk.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Falou has been a gun for the wallabies (and waratahs) for a couple of years now

He was playing injured last few games of the world cup, was ruled out of the Scotland quarter final clash, and limped off in the semi final. He was no where near his best this world cup, but he was injured for most part.

Union is quite technical, particularly scrummage and the ruck/maul, for most part the refs get it right (not their fault, they call it as they see it).

Id like them to scrap the 3 point field goal (make it one point), and you cant kick for goal if you receive a penalty from a maul, which happens a lot

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
I'm so happy there's a gentleman's agreement in place for League players not to contest in scrums. We already have enough of a kerfuffle with the scrums, imagine if they become contested? You'd have scrum penalties galore, resets for 3 minutes and people would be complaining that their team didn't take the 2 points if they received a scrum penalty close enough to the goals.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think he's one of those dudes who was a bit dumb and stupid when young - let himself get badly influenced a bit by some people - but is maturing well (like thurston)

This, and perhaps a bit of Mundine influence too

Bigfella

Coach
I don't follow it that much, is falou usually this ordinary?

He's no better than 60% fit.

He is usually dynamic. He is down on pace, but more significantly, agility.

He is usually the best player by a mile in that backline - hence why he continued to be selected despite not being fit.

Latest posts